same middle name

Pic of Laileeann up there
"Laileeann Grace!!!" I hated waking up for school especially with all the bullies... she usually doesn't use my full name she calls me Ali ever since we were kids. She is so beautiful I wished I looked like her, we have the same middle names which we found out in kindergarten and became best friends and it always been like that... " Aerialynn Grace?!" I made sure to check my phone for the time before I said anything to her about it being to early , " why do you have to wake me up at 6:00?" Well I shouldn't even I'd asked that because she makes sure I look at least decent for school she's kinda like my stylist and I'm like her stylist with her hair. She has always been everybody's it girl. She picked out a mint green black and white dress with a black belt in the middle and I put a wand through my hair and curled it and put on some light eye makeup. And aerial wore a purple version of my outfit and she straightened her hair and it was really long she is a Latina but kinda white too. I'm just a white Casper girl "so I hear there's a new guy coming I heard his name was Matthew he is a senior and I think he has a sister named Lacie thats in our grade." Aerial was always exited for a new guy " you're always exited for a new boy to come."  I was not kidding... " Ok whatever, come and find me if anybody is mean ok?" I hated it when she did that "whatever." I went downstairs and put on my converse I knew she wasn't gonna let me wear these so I had to get out the door quick.. I ran to her car and jumped in the passenger side and waited for her. "Hey ali?" I knew she was gonna talk about this new guy again..... "yes aerial." She started to speak but her cheeks tinted into a light pink I knew this was about him... "you know... if he's cute and you want him... i-ill let you have him.." she never did stutter only when she was nervous. " I never want a boyfriend and he is new so he will probably be popular and not into me." I said the last part in a duh tone nobody wants a nerd that gets bullied... " you never know anybody could fall for somebody who is super pretty anyways.." was she kidding? I hated my body... all of my 110 pounds. She weighs 115 she says.. she has a way better face and body. We finally pulled up to the school and as soon as I looked out the window I saw smoke and a gorgeous blonde guy staring at me like I was his prey...