mate day.

Matthews P.O.V

my wolf was acting weird this morning when I went to get titus from Ali  but I just ignored it I remembered today was the day I met my beautiful mate... if I do find her here... I went to Ali's room and as soon as I walked in my wolf was howling but I just pushed him away again I picked up titus and went downstairs about an hour later I was startled by Ali.. my wolf started screaming 'MATE' She is so gorgeous 'MATE' ok ok Jackson calm down some please.... I decided to say to her " your a heavy sleeper." She smiled and said " hey Matthew?" Umm "what?"
And she replied with "tell me something I don't know." And after that my wolf hurt a little I was the Alpha and she was my luna...I tried to play it off with a glare.. I mind linked with Lacie 'shes my mate' She got serious 'are you serious' 'very' 'ill try to talk to her' i nodded and smiled at ali she smiled back  and my wolf was wanting to take her then and there... I walked in and ali was so gorgeously smiling and I told her to come to my room and she nodded so I lead her in and I said "your my mate!" She looked shocked and and she smile "I think your mine too!" I kissed her and she pulled back at first and came back to kissing me passionately and then she said "let me go tell Lacie!" She walked out and it took about 5 minutes and she came back in and said " your so cute Matthew." I corrected her my wolf has takin over and said "my name is Jackson I'm his wolf.." her beautiful electric blue eyes turned black "I'm Athena her wolf...." and we made out and I flipped her on the bed I didn't want to take advantage of her or her wolf but this was my mate and I needed every wolf and human to know so I kissed her neck where the marking was supposed to be and that made her moan quietly and that drove my wolf crazy so licked it and the words that came out of her made me crazy "Mark me"....