secret doors.

Thanks guys and keep on fighting it's not over yet..

After the bell rang my anxiety level was shooting like a rocket I half to meet Matthew at the secret doors.. I look across the gym and see him making out with Brittany my bully I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker and went to the stupid doors. "Hey nerd." Why am I such a nerd... "Hi jerk." And I smirked as he got a little bit of anger in him. " give me your schedule." Why does he want my schedule "why should I." I don't know why I felt confident when I was around him because I could stand up to him. "Because I asked." No not until he tells me why "why do you want it and ill give it to you." He sighed "just give me your schedule dammit!" Why is he so angry.. " Fine calm down." I gave him my schedule and walked away as I walked down the hall I saw Lacie my new friend and told her everything "oh he asked for mine too I don't know why either." Well this is just awkward it was 6Th hour one more hour to go! I walked in with Lacie and saw her brother smirking, why does he smirk so much...
"Hey nerd." I sat down in the only seat left between him and Lace. Weird huh? I pulled out my sketch book and started drawing all of the sudden I feel eyes on me and my book "what's that." What do you think it is doofus?" I did not just say that. "I didn't know that's why I asked dumbass!" I didn't think anything before this spilled out of my mouth "Hey, why do you cuss so much." Oh my gosh Shut up already Ali "why don't you go by your real name." Um it's called a nickname for a reason... "why are you so annoying?" I need to stop talking "why are you so nerdy?" And then somebody yelled our names "MATTHEW AND LAILEEANN!" He said this last part quietly "detention....now." he smirked that smirk that made girls panties drop but not mine....