His sister

Pic of Lacie on the bottom😻😻... I wanna hug you all thank you for reading my stupid story... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

I had just remembered aerial mentioning he had a little sister what was her name again? Oh right Lacie I looked around the room and I saw Matthew but no sign if a girl who looks like him or any blonde girl to say the least.. you may ask how do u know she's blonde well he was hanging with her in the beginning with him but she was not smoking...maybe ill go to the office before second hour to get her schedule.. thankfully he was done taking before the bell rang so I just sat there drawing circles on my paper and when the bell rang I jumped at the sound... Matthew looked beside him to look at me and smirked " hey nerd. It's only a bell not a tornado warning.." great all I needed was him trying to intimidate me... " thanks for the heads up jerk." And with that he replied very quick " I didn't know the nerd had some hatred going on torwards me guess ill have to fix that." And winked at me ..I walked out of the classroom thinking what the hell did I just get my self into... I went to my locker to get all my belongings together for second period and remembered to find his sister. She looked like a nerd to me so maybe we will get along. I found her in my next class Matthew was not in this class . everybody decided since the teacher didn't care what we did we all got up and started to talk. I went up to Lacie and she has glasses on and i saw her reading a huge textbook about math.. sounds like me. "Hey Lacie right."
She nodded "And you are?" She said in a friendly way "my name is Laileeann but you can call me Ali if you want?" I mentally scolded myself because I say more than needed. "Ali, I like that." Finally some body except for aerial excepting me.