the explanation.

Matthew and Lacie told me to come to his room with titus and I nodded and fixed my makeup and handled titus so he was asleep so I held him during the whole talk...
Matthew stared "imawolfandmysistersandbrotherareandyoumightbeonetoo!"
What? " What was that?" Lacie rolled her eyes and said "me and my brothers and my sister are wolf's and It looks like you are too?" What I'm no wolf I don't think "I'm not a wolf just a girly voice in my head!" They looked at each other and back at me " yeah your definitely a wolf." whispered matthew "how?" Matthew smirked " that voice telling you stuff is your wolf listen to her right now and tell us every thing she says." I nodded " I have tried to block that voice out ever since I was 14 but ill try." They nodded 'athena!' "It Keeps saying 'athena'.." Lacie started "that must be her name?" Matthew nodded" she saysyour a wolf listen they will bring good into you mind '..."
Matthew whispered "yep your definitely a wolf!" It was now 7:00pm " it's getting dark I should go to a room now.." I said almost in a whisper "umm you can take titus with you it would help us a lot, he likes to be in a room with older people.". Matthew whispered I nodded "of course!" He smiled not a fake one but a genuine smile "great I will just move him into your new room." I nodded "thank you, ill take Luna in my room." Whispered Lacie "thanks Matthew for moving titus in with me for my stay.." he nodded "my pleasure." He walked out of the room "thanks Lacie for letting me stay!" She giggled "any time friend." I walked in my new room to see Matthew tickling titus and talking to him "Matthew?" He jumped back and nodded "night Ali." I smirked "night softy." He smirked  and walked out of the room and I got titus out of his crib and went to sleep with him in my arms... "night baby titus.." and then I was out.