gym...

Gym outfit above 😏 again I love u guys and thanks for reading my pathetic story... vote, comment, follow me

She started to say something when the bell rang I asked her for her phone number so we could hang out today. She gave me it and smiled "thanks lacie." She nodded and smiled "you can call me.." she paused for a few seconds "lace." I laughed and I remember she said 'ali I like that'
"lace I like that." We laughed we walked out of class together and I have her my number to she seemed very nice. I went to third period and it was gym so everybody was there my mom bought me some new clothes for school so I had some really cute gym clothes for this year. I walked out in some grey shorts that were semi short but not like the slutty type that the popular girls are wearing and a grey tank top with a purple loose half shirt over the tank top with my hair in a pony tail. I walked out to see all the guys running laps with tank tops and gym shorts and all the girls were sitting on the bleachers waiting for instructions because nobody wants to make coach angry.. I remembered my I phone was in my side with my shorts I looked over to Matthew on his phone smirking and he was probably sexting some body ughh so gross all of the sudden my phone vibrates I look at it and I got a text from a random number saying "hey, nice outfit nerd😏😋!" I immediately looked up and I saw Matthew laughing at his friends for being total idiots and doing backflips off of the bleachers not so funny right... NOT one of the boys landed on his butt and cried and that's probably why he was laughing. I laughed a little and he looked at me and looked at his phone. I looked at my phone again and there was another text... reading " meet me by the secret doors nerd." Nobody goes there unless doing some bad things you know like drugs, sex, smoking, any thing I texted back "but why I'm not looking for trouble." He looked at the text and looked at me and put his phone in his jacket well I guess I'm meeting Matthew by the secret doors... I can't wait!! Note the sarcasm..