rouges...

Lacie's P.O.V

I was walking to the woods and I started to smell rogues...
Then two rogues came out sniffing I started running as fast as I could to camp and I called Matt because Lailee wouldn't know what to do.. But she needs to know since she's our future luna. I called Matt and he didn't answer at first so I called Lailee "hello?" I started to run faster "get Matt now it's an emergency!" She whispered something i couldn't quite make out "Lacie?" "Rouges. Everywhere." The phone line went off he was probably coming now and there he was in wolf form running at me "Matt where's lailee?" She shook his head and I ran with him to fight off most the rogues the Luna probably had instructions for the pack. We fight off 20 out of 30 of them and Matt was still fighting he was a black wolf and I was a brownish whitish color he was fighting like his life depended on it like he always did. "Lacie look out!" I turned around and a rouge was running at me and I bit his neck killing him instantly and 6 more to go and one of them is the leader of the rogues and then I heard a voice I know that would be in trouble. "Why are these rogues on our territory?" Lailee "what are you doing here?" matt's wolf growled at her then her eyes turned black and she shifted into a beautiful midnight black wolf and big ice blue eyes she started to run at the leader and they fought for some time and we killed the rest of them while she had the rouge up against a tree and she had bitten the rogues neck and I saw the rouge go limp instantly she has killed the leader of the rogues and I looked over to the side to see to big rogues left they looked more scared then anything and Lailee had changed back and went over to the rogues and talked to them for a few minutes and she lead them to me and Matt and said "they aren't wanting to fight they were pulled out of their pack and there scared look at there eyes." They were both pretty good looking guys but they didnt have red eyes. One green eyes the other sky blue. "My name's Justin and his name is James." They looked to the side "we haven't found our mates yet." We led them to our pack and put them in a room for the night and they were very nice and thankful and they went to sleep and so did we.

I START SCHOOL TOMMOROW SAVE ME!!! I love school but I hate teachers lol thank you for reading this book I'm so happy and everything ill try to make the chapters longer like 800 words or maybe 1,000 words love you😘😘