Meeting them

Well my name is Hope miller i am 17 years old and let me just tell you my story well 4 years ago my father started abusing me he would get super drunk and every time he came home he would start hitting me to the point where i would pass out i don't really like to talk about him but he is in jail now and up to this present date my mother found love again i am so happy for her but now we are moving in so i was packing my bags and then the door bell rings their he was my new dad his name was Liam we have spent some time together and its great he is a cool man. So i take all my bags down stairs and say hello. Once we finish saying hello we leave my old house Liam put my bags and my moms bags in his car and we drove away. New life here i come.
It took long but then we got there we parked the car and got out i stood there looking at the house and thinking that its so great here the house is so huge. Once i walked in Liam yelled "BOYS the girls are here " they all came down and looked at me i could feel my cheeks getting really hot all of the boys looked so attractive and good looking. I could not wait to start my new life.
This is not a true story just for fun because i love drama and this type of story is full of drama so i hope you enjoy.