Engaged

~2 months later~
Hopes point of view
So i don't know where Bradley us going to take me but i am excited. So i got in the shower for a good 30 minutes. I then got out and went into my closet and got out a sky blue flowy dress and i went to go put my black high tops. I then put my hair into a pony tail and i walked off. I then saw my love. I hugged him and then we went some where so when we got there it was already dark. We went to go eat and then we went to the beach.
Bradleys point of view
So we are at the beach and i am about to let it out the love of my life is going to be mine forever. Not in a creepy way though. So we walked down the beach just talking and then i stopped i got on my nee and took out the box i then started "hope you are everything to me you are my love you mean the world to me and it would be such an honor to marry you who gives a fuck if we are young we love each other and thats all that matters will you are my forever will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"
Hopes point of view
Oh my gosh i started crying i the yelled "YES" he got up off of his nee and we kissed. We went back home and everyone was in the living room everyone looked at us when bradley yelled "WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" they all ran over to us and hugged us all the boys were crying and so was my mom i laughed. Liam said "please take care of her" of course dad bradley said. My mom was still hugging me she was saying things like she is so happy for me and stuff. We went upstairs and we went to bed in bradleys room good night my soon to be husband. He laughed and then he said good night soon to be wife. I love you and with that i went to bed.