He wanted to rape Me

Bradleys point of view
I was about to watch a movie in my room when hope walks in with tears in her eyes she locks my door and comes over to me and hugs me. I asked her "whats wrong" Luke h....he wanted to rape me but i kicked him off but he pinned me up against the wall he would not let me go and he said that i was his and that's when i kicked him off" what the fuck Luke did that to you?" she nodded her head i could hear her heavy breathing i pulled her away from the hug and kissed her she was so upset i had to do it to try to cheer her up. Hope honey its fine if you want i can kick that son of a bitch's ass. "No you cant do that he is your brother but i fucking hate that bastard." hope said she couldn't calm down come on lets watch a movie to clear your mind. "Okay but which one?" asked hope i say "the notebook" she screams and jumps on my bed she looks at me confused "what are you waiting for put the movie on and get in bed with me to watch it" she said i could not stop laughing but i put the movie on and cuddled with her so that she can relax "Bradley?i love you did you know that but i don't feel safe anymore not with Luke can you be by my side every where i go?" i smile at her and say "i know you love me but i love you more and yes i would do that for you because i love you now try to go to sleep get things out of your mind okay i wont leave your side i promise" "okay good night my love"said hope and she drifted off to sleep i wanted to beat the shit out off Luke but i cant he is my brother but i have to ask why would he do something so stupid?