wedding

Sorry for not writing in a long time but i have had no time with school work and this one story but this is the last chapter i guess but i will be writing a story on a badass girls so lets just enjoy this last chapter and wait for my mew story.

Hope
I love Bradley he is everything to me and i get to be his wife yes it is such am early age but you know what who the fuck gives a shit.i was so happy oir wedding was tommarow everything was perfect all everyone told me was to go get beauty sleep which i dont even really need bit i did as i was told

Bradley
I am the luckiest man in the world i have the perfect girl in the world and tommarow i have her forever thinhs could not be better it was like she was for me and here we are getting married man i love her.
The next day
Hopes pov
Today is the day i am done with make up and hair all i need is my dress so i put it on. I was looking at myself and i almost cried. My mom walked in with tears in her eyes when i saw her it made me want to cry even more because she is my everything she has been there for me for my whole life. I love her she hugged me and said "time to go baby i am so proud of you honey so you go out there and live your day" i swear i almost bursted into tears but she wiped the tears away before it droped amd i hugged her then she left and i walked out 5 minuets later. As i walked out i saw liam standing there waiting for me. I grabbed his am and we started walking.

Bradley
As she walked down the isle she looked so beautiful she looked perfect she was walking with my dad and as they reached me she kissed my dad weird he was supost to do it. She then stood there we held hands and waited untill we said our vows
I went first "hope when i first saw you i knew you were the one and only for me. Ever since then you somehow chose me to be with you i just cant tell you how lucky i am to have you amd i love you i will always be there for for better or for worse forever."
Hopes pov
When he said forever i looked at my necklace the one he gave me at the hospital and started crying as i said my vows "bradley you know that you mean the world to me and i know that we will forever be together i am so happy to be here with you even though what i put you throught when i was at the hospital i love you and i cant live a day without you,you are my everthing and i will always be with you no matter what happens " then they said bradley you may kiss the bride we kissed it was the best kiss we have ever had i love him we just lived happily ever after.