HOPE what happened

Hopes point of view
I walked towards my room and saw Christopher. I walked over to him and hugged him. I ask him whats wrong? Because he seemed upset. He then says " who cares but i feel bad for not talking to you much how about we go out for lunch with you me and Bradley.?" i smile and say "its okay Christopher i forgive you and sure what time you think about taking us." "around 3:00" okay i said and walked away i walk into my room and i saw my window broken i walk over to it and BOOM a bullet straight in my chest. I i fell to the grown and thats when everything started to go dark.

Christopher's point of view
It was about 3:40 and hope was not anywhere around the house
I walked towards her room and i started to cry i fell to my knees i saw hope covered with blood and a broken window i yelled BRADLEY he came rushing threw the door he looked at hope and started to cry he looked at her bed and saw a note that said "if i cant have her then you cant have her." i looked at Bradley and he was angry i carried hope in my arms and went down stairs all the boys were down stairs not jay not mia not my dad only charlie alex and Luke were home. They all came rushing towards us and we all got in the car Bradley drove us to the hospital i was crying and looked at hope she was bleeding and she looked dead when we got to the hospital i yelled HELP and thats when the Doctors came rushing towards me. I walked outside to Bradley and he was sitting on the floor crying i sat next to him and hugged him he was so upset. He was crying so much. I say "brad dont be upset she will wake up okay" he nodded. Little did i know something worse was coming.