these past few months

~2 months later~
Bradleys point of view
I have been here the whole way with hope everyday. I have not left her side i cant eat i cant stop thinking if she will wake up. I started talking to her "hope please wake up i want a future with you i want to have a family with you, you are my forever. Wake up please, please squeeze my hand." i waited there until she squeezed me softly. She then opened her eyes."hope you are awake" i kisses her cheek and she said "hey brad i missed you u heard everything that you said you want a family with me?" yes babe. Everyone walked into the room and smiled Mia yelled and ran over to hug hope. I then looked at hope. "I have a surprise for you" i took out the little box that had the necklace in it it said the word forever on it and i gave it to hope. She opened it and smiled she sat up and told me to put it on her. I did as she told me and i put it one her. When everyone left the room it was only me and her i told her "hope if you die i die and i have told chris this before." "you dont have to do that i love you but you need to enjoy your life" hope said i smiled at her and said "i will not enjoy my life without you in it." she smiled and closed her eyes i kissed her hand and said good night my love i will she you soon.
I walked out of her room and the doctor said she should be able to go home in a couple of days that she just needs to rest. I nodded my head and walked away i went home u showered and went back to the hospital. Hope said "why did you leave me?" she said upset "oh i am sorry babe you fell asleep and i went home to shower." i was just kidding bae she said and i smiled i got on the side of her bed with her and watched some TV with her until we both fell asleep. I could feel hope wrap her arms around me i smiled and i kissed her forehead i then went to sleep. Man i love her.