Home

Hopes point of view
Yes today is the last day it went by so fast we went on a date before we had to come home and start packing our bags. I started packing my bags when i feel someone hug me from behind it was Bradley and i turned around and saw him smiling he then pulled out a box from his pocket he opens it and its a little moon charm necklace that says. I love you to the moon and back. I look at the necklace and then at him he turns me around and he puts it on me i love it i turn and say "thank you so much Bradley i love it so much."
"You are welcome bae i love you"
"I love you too bae"

Bradley point of view
We went home and when we got their the first to hug hope was Alex Jay and Charlie i soon joined the group hug i lived how they all cared about hope charlie then starts to speak."so how was the vacation?" i then awnser and j say great. I looked over at hope who went up stairs with her bags.

Charlie point of view
Hey Bradley bro when are you going to marry her? I start laughing thinking he would not respond but he did "i don't know maybe soon" i looked at him and walked over to him. I hugged dam bro you finally found love i am happy for you. "Thanks" said Bradley and yeah i really do love her i hope nothing ever changes"