Wake up please

Bradleys point of view
I was outside when Christopher walked out crying he hugged me and told me that everything would be okay. I just hoped that everything was going to be okay Alex called Mia and my dad and they came rushing in threw the hospital doors Mia was crying hard and my dad was trying to calm her down. I went back inside with Christopher and then the doctor came out we all stood up and she asked " may i speak to the closest person to hope?" everybody looked at me i then said i walked over to the doctor she told me "we gave good and bad good is that the surgery went good and the bad is that.." she stopped i then said "just spit it out" the doctor then said " She is in a coma. When she said that i said with a low voice "can i see her?" she nodded her head and told me what room she was in i was running when i got to her door i walked in and i started to cry. My love my life my world she had tubes coming out of her mouth and and she looked dead. I walked over to her and sat down next to her bed with hand in mine. I then started to speak i was still crying "Hope my love please wake up you still have a long life to live. Do you want to leave me? I cant live without you, you are my world my everything. I love you please wake up. I looked at her and kisses her forehead. I stood up and went to go tell everybody. Mia pasted out and fell to the ground the nurse cane to pick her up and took her to a room. All the boys looked at me and Christopher was crying so hard i walked over to him and hugged him. In my head i could not stop thinking Fucking Luke that bitch my love is in this mess and its all his fucking fault i then pull away from chris and took him. outside i said "i know who did this" he looked surprised and he said well duh i think everybody knows it was Fucking Luke that bitch needs a fucking life. I look at him and say "Chris she does not wake up i will kill myself she is my world and if she dies then i die." he looks at me and said "if that does end up happening i love you bro be with your love be happy" i hug him and i go back to hopes room. I had a gift for her but i did not want to give it to her until she woke up i held her hand and i said hope stop being so stuburn we all need you in our life i need you here for me.
Hopes point of view
Where am i i see Bradley but i cant open my eyes i have to wake up and soon i wont leave you brad you mean to much to me.