Luke?

Hopes point of view its been 5 weeks since i started dating Bradley but since that day Luke has been acting different he is always upset. I will talk to him later. Ohh yay today is soccer tryouts i signed up a while back since i love to play soccer their are boy try outs today too all the boys are going to try out for soccer too. So i put on some comfy black shorts and a baby blue sports bra i put my hair into a high pony tail like always and packed my soccer bag i put my cleats in there a water bottle and other stuff and walked out of my room oh and i was wearing my maroon color vans. I walked out of my bedroom i asked him if he can go to the car with the other boys and if he could take my bag he said yes and went to the car i walked into Luke's room and saw him he was on his bed looking down i said "Luke?" he turned around to look at me and said "yeah" i then said "whats wrong?" he looked at me and said "i was to late to ask a girl out i liked her a lot but someone beat me to it so anyways how was your date?" i looked at him and said "it was great i have a boyfriend. But lets not talk about it okay i don't want to make you feel worse about yourself." he looked at me sadly and asked "may i know who this guy is?" i then looked at him and said "you don't know who he is i thought you knew well any ways its Bradley he is great" "well anyways i am glad to know what happened to you i hope you feel better but i have to go to soccer tryouts see ya later" i walked out of the room and could hear Luke talking to himself but i had to leave man this girl must have meant a lot to Luke.

Luke's point of view
WHAT THE FUCK Bradley did this i mean she is hot and i am not the only one who wants her and i liked her first this is not fair she is going to be mine.