♡Justice's Party♡

Ciara

It’s been 5 days since that incident. I talk now but my voice is weak. When I talk, it sounds like my voice is cracked. I basically sound like a sick person. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to say something.

Chres and I were walking around with Brittany, buying her ice cream and stuff. She was walking in front of us, eating her Vanilla ice cream.

“Let’s sit over there,” Chres point over to a park that had a round tables with chairs. The park had a lake and it was mostly full with people who were playing with their child or their dogs. We sat at the table.

“So,” Chres started, adjusting his ray-bands. “Justice is having a party and she invited us”

“She invited you guys,” I said with my weak voice. “Not me”

“She said you could come”

“Well, I’m not going”

“Come on, Ci. I want you to come” He said, taking my hand in his.

“She don’t even like me”

“You don’t have to pay her any attention”

“I know, it’s just…”

“Just what?” He ask.

“You know she’s gonna say something slick to me and I’m gonna end up getting pissed off and just beat her ass again

My phone vibrated. I look down at it.

“You’re invited to my party, bitch” –J

I showed it to Chresanto. “How the hell does she have my phone number?”

He read the message and shrug. “I don’t know. But, I told you, you were invited”

“Can I go play, now?” Brittany ask.

I forgot she was sitting there. I nodded “Be careful”

She nodded before going on the swing sets.

I turn back to my conversation with Chres. “I swear, if she starts something”

“She won’t,”

“How do I know that?” I ask.

“Because I’m gonna be here. She won’t do shit if I’m there” He smirked.

I smile. “Whatever. Did she send you the same text message as me?”

“No,” He took out his phone and showed me the text message.

“Can you please come to my party tonight, babe?” –J

“I’m not going if you’re not inviting Ciara” –Roc

“Fine :/” –J

“So, I wouldn’t be invited if you didn’t tell her to invite me?” I ask, giving him his phone back.

“She didn’t have a choice. She wanted me there. If I go, you have to go”

“Why is she so damn desperate to have you?”

He shrugged. “She’s in love with me”

“More like obsessed” I said, my voice cracking.

He chuckle. “You can say that”

“Babe, did you ever like her?” I ask, curiously.

“I did, but it didn’t last”

“Did you tell her?”

He shook his head. “No”

I think it’s time I should tell him that she was planning on doing. “Uh, remember that day everybody was talking about me at school?”

“Yeah,” He nodded.

“Well, Justice was planning on jumping me”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He ask. “You told me it didn’t matter”

“Because it didn’t. And she told me if I tell you, she would kill me”

“Did you actually believe that?”

“No, but she did choke me”

“When?”

“Those scratches I had on my neck, she did that by choking me”

“So, you lied to me”

“I just didn’t want you to be worried”

“Worried for what?”

“I don’t know” I shrug.

“Babe, when I’m worried about you, it’s for a good cause. I wouldn’t be worried about that. I would’ve just made sure you’re okay” He said. 

I nodded. “What time does this party starts?”

“She told me from 9:00 to midnight”

“‘Til midnight?” I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded. “Yeah. Is there something wrong with that?”

“I’m not really a party girl. What am I gonna do ‘til midnight? Sit there and watch people dance?” 

“No,” He smirked. “You can dance with me”

“But, you, Ray, Craig, and Jacob are gonna be on the dance floor showing off” I roll my eyes playfully.

“Doesn’t mean we won’t get to dance together” He smiled at me.

“Whatever” I took off his shades and put them on. “I love these. I’m taking them”

He chuckle. “You can wear them, but you can’t have them”

“Why not?” I whine. “They’re cute”

“I’ll buy you something better”

“Don’t. You already bought me a new phone, that’s enough”

“I just wanna make you happy”

I lean forward and peck his lips. “I’m already happy with you

Brittany came over and sat on Chres’ lap. “I’m tired”

“You wanna go home?” I ask her and she nodded.

“How’s your throat?” Chres ask, looking at me.

“It hurts like hell. I think it’s sore”

“How did that happened anyway?” Brittany ask.

“I think it’s because I screamed too much” I said, touching my hot neck. 

“I don’t even think you should be talking” Chres said.

“Do you know how hard it was to spend 3 days without talking?”

“I know it was. It was hard for me too” Chres said, as we stood up and start walking back home.

“How was it hard for you?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

He stopped walking and looked at me. “Because I missed hearing your voice”

I blushed. He interlocked our hands and we started walking again. When we got home, we went to the living room, joining the others.

“Who’s going to Justice’s party?” Destiny ask.

Everyone’s going. I’m not sure if I wanna go. But, I don’t think I have a choice. “What about Brittany? Where is she gonna go?”

“She can stay here with mom, who’s coming in 30 minutes” Ray said.

I feel bad that she have to stay here alone. But, we can’t take her to the party. She’s gonna be the only little kid there.

We’re on our way to the party. I wonder how tonight is gonna go. Is Justice gonna bother me tonight or not? If she does, I’m gonna walk out the party and walk home. When we got to location the party was being held at, we got out of our cars. I looked at the mansion in awe. It was huge.

We walked in and Twerk it by Busta Rhyme was blasting. People was dancing and having fun. I guess I won’t regret this.

“Hey guys” Justice greeted. “Glad you made it to my party!” I guess she won’t be so bad neither. “Can I talk you, Ciara?”

“Me?” I ask, raising a brow.

“Yeah,” She nodded.

I looked at Chres before following her. She stopped walking and looked at me.

“Yes?” I ask.

“I’m sorry,” She simply said.

What…? “Excuse me?”
“I said I’m sorry”

“Uh…” I didn’t even know what to say at this point.

“I’m sorry for everything I did. I apologize for everything I said that hurt you. I’m sorry if I called you names. I’m also sorry for what I did to you in the bathroom; I didn’t mean to hurt you” She said. “Do you forgive me?”

“Are you actually apologizing?” I ask.

“Yeah. So, are we friends now?” She smiled at me.

“Um, sure I guess” I reply.

She pulled me into a hug. “Yay, I’m so happy we’re friends now!” She exclaimed. “You want something to drink?”   

“Sure,”

She took two cups and pour some juice in it. “Here,” She gave me mine.

“Thanks” I said, before taking a sip. “Whoa, this taste so…bizarre”  

“It’s good, right?”

“Yeah,” It did taste good. I’m not gonna lie about that. I drank a few more. I’m surprised she didn’t question me about my voice. “Well, I’m gonna go look for Chres”

I look around for Chres. I wasn’t surprised when I found him and Ray dancing and they were surrounded by a lot of people. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turn around, knowing they weren’t Chres’. I was right; it was some boy I don’t even know. He was tall, and looked Hispanic.

“Why do you have your arms around me?” I ask, trying to get his hands off of me but he was too strong.

“I just noticed how sexy you look,” He slurred. He was definitely drunk.

“That doesn’t give you the right to touch me” I said, still trying to get out of his grip. “Can you let go of me now?”

“Dance with me” He said, grabbing my hands and spun me around.

“Stop.” I snapped. “You don’t even know me”

“That doesn’t mean anything,” He said, kissing my neck.

I tried pushing him away. “Dude, fuck off.” I said, firmly.

Then, the most ironic thing happened. He grab the back of my neck and kissed me. I was trying to push him away. But, he wouldn’t let me go.

“Are you serious, Ciara?!”

The guy pulled away and we turned around to see Chres with Justice standing next to him smiling. This is not going to end well.

“Oh my gosh, Chres. I swear it’s not what it looks like”

“What? You kissing some other boy!” He yelled and I jumped. I’ve never seen him this mad. People were even staring.

“I mean, it is what it looks like but it’s not what you think” I tried to explain.

“You’re a great kisser” The boy kissed my cheek and walk off somewhere. I didn’t even kiss him back!

“I’m done with you!” Chres yelled.

“No, please, Chres. Let me explain” I pleaded.

“What is there to explain, Ciara? We’re over! I’m DONE!” I felt a sharp pain in my heart when he said that. He walked out the front door.

I think I just lost the one person that actually meant something to me. Why didn’t he just let me explain?? I felt tears forming in my eyes. Everybody was staring at me. Justice walked towards me.

“Aw, is the poor baby crying?” She made a fake pouting face. “Now that he broke up with you, he’s mine”

The tears fell out of my eyes. “You set this whole thing up, didn’t you?”

“You actually thought I was gonna be friends with you” She smirked before walking.

I walk out the door and started walking home; which is 20 minutes away.

I took my phone out of my purse and dialed his number. I kept calling him but he never answered; it went straight to voice mail. I started crying harder. Why couldn’t he just listen to me? Did it look like I was actually kissing him? It was just this morning we were happy. Now, we’re over.

I cried the whole way home. I walk up straight to my room. I lie down in my bed and cover myself with my blanket and cried.

“How come you’re back so early? You just left 45 minutes ago” My mom said walking in the room. I should’ve locked the door. I didn’t answer. I sniffed. “Are you okay?” Her voice was full with concern.

“He b-broke up with me” I said, uncovering my head and looked at her.

“Oh, honey, I’m sorry” She came and hugged me. “Why? What happened?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it” I said, putting the covers back on my head. “Can I be alone, please?”

“Sure,” She said, getting up from my bed.

I sniff. “Can Brittany sleep with Dani tonight?”

“Okay, goodnight” She said, before walking out of the room.

He’s never gonna talk to me. He’s never gonna tell me he loves me. He’s never gonna look at me. He’s mad at me for something I didn’t do. I cried myself to sleep.

5 days. It’s been 5 days. I’ve been in this room for 5 days. I never ate, I never talked to anybody, I never got down from this bed. I’ve been in this room crying. Ray and Dani was trynna convince me to open the door. But, I never got down from the bed. Brittany even tried, I never did anything. I was too hurt.

I haven’t seen him. He never talked to me. He never even called. I miss him.

Ray

“Ayo, Roc” I said, as soon as he picked up the phone.

“What’s up?”

“You need to come down here, man” I said, plopping down on the couch next to Dani and Brittany.

“Why?” He ask.

“Ciara. She hasn’t talked to anybody. She locked herself in her room and never came down to do anything. All she does is cry”

“She was the one that cheated” He said, coldly.

“Just come here. At least talk to her”

“Talk to her about what?” He ask. “There’s nothing to talk about”

“You love her, don’t you?”

I heard him sigh. “Yeah, but-”

“Then, come work things out, bruh”

He stayed quiet for a moment. “’Ight ”

“Okay, bye” I hung up the phone.

I was worried about Ciara. It wasn’t only me. It was all of us. She never ate. She never even drank water.

Ciara

My body felt hot. I think I’m gonna have a fever. But, my voice has become a little bit clearer.

“Ciara, open the door. It’s Chres” He said, knocking on the door.

Chres?! Chres. I didn’t know what to do. My heart started racing, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous. Why? I don’t know. I wipe my tears away and walk up to the door.

“Are you here to finally let me explain?” I ask, lowly.

“Just open the door,” He said.

I hesitated before I unlocked the door and turn the door knob. I hid behind the door and opened it, letting him in. I close the door and turned around. He was standing there looking at me. I slid down on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. I look up at him.

“What do you want?” I ask, quietly.

“Tell me what happened,” He simply said.

“I was looking for you and he just came and started touching me and stuff. I tried pushing him away but he didn’t wanna let me go. Then, he just kissed me. I didn’t even kiss him back” I explained.

“Then, why did he say you’re a great kisser?” He ask.

“I don’t know,” I look down at the floor. “He was drunk” He put his hands out and I grabbed it, getting up from the floor. He embraced me and I cried in his chest. “I’m sorry”

“I should be the one apologizing.” He started. “I didn’t give you a chance to explain what happened. I was just mad ‘cause I thought you were actually kissing somebody else. I’m sorry” He said, kissing the top of my head.

I pull away from him. “I would never cheat on you, Chres” I said. “I love you too much”

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I miss this. Even if it was only 5 days. I grab the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. “I love you”

I smile. “I love you too”
“Your body is really hot, you need to eat” He said.

“I think I’m gonna have a fever,” I said, and then it hit me. “She did something to my drink”

“Who?” He ask, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Justice. She set this whole thing up and she also did something to my drink. No wonder it tasted so weird”

“Do you think that’s why you’re getting sick?”

I ran a hand through my hair and sigh. “I don’t know”

“Come on, let’s go get something to eat downstairs”

I didn’t wanna go downstairs and face everybody. But, I guess I’m gonna have to. We walk downstairs and I was suddenly getting stared at. Next thing I know, they started hugging me talking about how they missed me. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Don’t do that ever again, I was worried about you” Craig said, giving me a warm hug.

“Aw, I love you” I said, hugging him back.

“You need to eat” Dani said.

I walked inside the kitchen and made something to eat. When I was done, I went in the living room with the others. We were planning on watching a movie. I lay my head in Chres’ chest. I look up at him. “Are we back together?”  

He lean down and kissed me. He pulled away and smirked. “Did that answer your question?”

Justice is on the side.