♡New Family, Part 2♡

Raquan

What's good? The name is Raquan Smith. People call me Ray. Im 17 years old. I have a 16 years old sister, Dani.

Dani and I wasn't happy finding out we finna have another member in the family. I really don't wanna have another sister, One is enough. I defenitely know Dani is gonna be rude to her. Imma "try" to be nice to her. I didn't even wanna go pick her up. My mom literally forced me. The whole ride was quiet and awkward.

~

We got home, I park my car in the drive way and help her with her bags. I opened the door, and we got in.

Ciara

We got inside the house. I looked at it in awe. It was huge and nice.

"Goodafternoon, you must be Ciara, Im Lucia" She greeted, with a polite smile.

"Hi" I said, shyly.

"You met Ray, did you guys talk?" She ask.

Ray? Im guessing thats his nickname.

"No" I answered her question.

"I told you to talk to her" She said, looking at him.

He just shrugged.

"Its okay" I said.

"Urghh, she's here" This girl said, coming from upstairs. I don't think we'll get along.

"I'm sorry ciara, this is Danielle" Lucia said.

"Hi" I wave.

"Bye" She said, rudely. "Mom, I don't know why she's here. I don't want a sister" She turn to her mom.

I don't have to be here, I didn't even wanna be here in the first place.

"Can you tell me where my room is, please?" I ask, nicely.

She led me to my new room. It was beautiful!

"Thanks" I smile.

"You welcome and Im sorry about Danielle"

"Its okay, Im sure we'll get along soon" I said. Yeah, right!

"Okay" She smile. "If you need anything Im downstairs" She said, about to get out.

"Thank you"

She smile and left.

I wonder who my new dad is?

I am not ready for a new family..

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: 

~Chapter 4

Vote/ comment

~Shania