Book Reviews (Announcement)

15 Jul 2016
Eighteen Cool - Hoodie Allen

FF: I used to do reviews in 2014. They were no where near as detailed as they are now.

I forgot to announce this when I started doing these again but THE BOOK REVIEWS ARE BACK!

I do all my reviews over on panicaladisco. The information you need to know is in the first part of my book "Story and Author Reviews." I only take requests on that account/on twitter (wattpad_daily) in my private messages or in a comment on the first chapter. Share the book with your friends and such. Also you can submit other people's stories as well. I'm totally up for giving my take on a book that you have previously read.

I love doing book reviews. Doing reviews gives me a chance to read stories that I may not necessarily read on my own time. I get to meet a bunch of cool authors, make friends, and more importantly give feedback to those who are looking for it. Reviews are a lot of fun to me; they're also stressful because you never know what a story may entail. Sometimes reviews are more nit-picky than they are praise worthy but I enjoy doing them nonetheless.

Sorry if you already know about the reviews from any previous announcement or mention in a previous part of this book but I needed to put this into its own thing. Alright, that's it.

Q: What's your favorite story on wattpad?