Format (NS)

5 Jan 2017
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran

New year, new shit. Same old me.

What's up guys? I can't believe it's already almost been a week since the year started. 5 days in and there hasn't been anything crazy so things are already looking up.

Anyway, you already know that I'm here to introduce something new because I'm always doing that. However I think this new thing will be good for me as well as you all because it keeps me from having to stress and keeps your feed/notifications clearer than when I did this last year.

The plan with Vivace this year is to keep posting (not so) daily by compiling a week's worth of updates into a single post that I will upload on Sundays (like midnight or so Monday mornings if I don't get home from work on time).

So instead of having me ramble on for a couple hundred words every day and cluttering your feed, you'll see me pop up once a week with a longer post. Now of course there are the exceptions where I do something special or have a themed update that I deem too long for the weekly updates. If that happens I'll break apart the Sunday update so everything stays in chronological order: but there will always be am update on Sunday from here on out.

Updates will follow the same date, song, text, and question format but instead of me ending it after a single day there will be multiple days included.

Example:

X Jan 2017
Song

Text

Question

X Jan 2017
...

And so on and so forth until it ultimately ends. I probably didn't have to explain that but whatever.

Unrelated: I also wanted to say that I've decided that I will continue to add to my SOTD 2017 playlist even if I'm not updating this book daily. I only made the list for this book but I actually like having the playlist for myself so I'm going to keep it going.

These were my songs for the last few days in case you were wondering:

ED'S SINGLES ARE SO GOOD BY THE WAY LIKE HOLY SHIT.

OH and I built a bookshelf at 2 something in the morning today and woke up late and exhausted at like noon so I could get ready for work.

What else? My stepbrother left to California so I won't have to see him for the next week. #blessed

That's about it.

Q: Have you listened to Ed's singles yet? If so, which is your favorite? If not, what are you doing with your life?