Seriously (R)

31 Aug 2016
Renegades - X Ambassadors

I'm trying to wrap my head around why so many unfortunate things happening to me on some of my best days. Like I'm not a spiritual person, I don't claim a religion, I have no idea about how my chakras align or why the stars determine what kind of person I am. I'm not in touch with that side of life so I truly do not understand why my best days are also my worst days. Like I genuinely don't get it.

Okay so today I got called by Wal-Mart for a job interview and I was so freaking relieved because I was starting to become physically sick from poor diet -- not to mention none of my clothes fit. Not the point. Anyway, I get called in for an interview and I go, I do pretty well, buy some victory ramen and come home.

I get home, change, eat some food (bless) and then watch some TV in the living room because I feel like I've earned it. I'm sitting in the living room and then -- here's the transcript of what I said on snapchat after my discovery of the incident (no context included but know that I was annoyed and full of sarcasm).

*6:25 pm*

"So I'm sitting in the living room, and I'm watching TV, and minding my own business, and I hear this loud crash. And I'm like 'oh my god! What happened?'"

"So I walk from the living room to my room, after checking the window to see if maybe something happened outside..."

"And then I get to my room and what do I find? Oh look, there's glass. Oh look, there's a fucking--"

"And at this point I'm not even gonna censor myself... There's a basketball hoop through my window. My window is broken. Thank you neighbors, I appreciate you."

"I don't have the patience or anything else to clean this up. I know there's gonna be a crazy amount of bugs in my room by the time this is fixed."

"But you know, life's going good. I'm having a great time. Just--I'm gonna go back to watching TV. There's nothing else I can do."

*2 hours later*

"I've calmed down, I mean I'm still mad but, you know... Who needs a window?! I mean it's not like it's useful or anything."

"I sincerely hope it does not rain today. Please, do not rain until my window is fixed. I got carpet, like, hoo-h."

*End of story*

Basically, I had an interesting day. The only bright side to all of this is I got to eat. I tried to go to sleep without writing about this but I woke up annoyed at 11:57 PM so I had to share.

Q: If something random were to crash through your bedroom window, what would you want it to be?