Description

Hello readers. Firstly thank you to whoever is reading this.

YOU DO NOT READ TO BOOK 1 TO READ THIS BOOK. But, I'll appreciate you do read BOOK 1.

This is Another set of one shot stories piled up together. Can You describe what love is? Exact Love? No right? Nobody can because love can mean a huge lot of different things for different people altogether.

No one knows what true love is, and in what forms it comes in the life of people. We try to portray numerous ways, and maybe we are only able to show a tiny part of its humongous existence. Love is what you feel, love is the warmth. Love is that effervescent happiness in the soul of a human being.

In this compilation of one shorts, you might see people live one moment, and a thousand wishes. Some in pain, some in pleasure, some in the lost hues of uncertainty. But one thing common, which binds them all has brought them together. One thing every person earns for -- Love.

Each story is about an individual couple. Each story is different, so if you have read any part of this book, it means you have read one complete moment or story of a couple or incident of theirs.

Some couple names may be repeated, but hey! The one short would be different, so don't freak out about it. The Book Is Completed, no matter when You read this -- Because each part is one story...so doesn't quite matter how many parts are there.

Hope you like the snippets!

Love,
Dee ♥