Introduction

Hi. My name is Ally Gomez. No I'm not related to Selena Gomez. I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I'm an only child. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska and can't wait to get out of this place and go to college. That's if my parents care enough to send me to college. My parents used to care about me but when I was about 10 they started to get into drugs. I had to grow up fast and learn how to take care of myself. They started to abuse me whenever they were home. They are always out clubbing, doing drugs and drinking. I'm the teenager. I'm supposed to be the one sneaking into clubs and drinking but I'm not like that. I never go out.

I have a boyfriend, Corey. You'd think he'd help me but he also abuses me. I wish I could leave him but it's not that easy. I'm afraid of what he'll do if I leave him. He was sweet to me when I first started dating him but that only lasted for a few months. I've been dating him for 3 years now. 3 years of abuse from him and 7 years of abuse from my parents.

I don't have any friends because everyone at school thinks I'm a weirdo who self harms for attention and a nerd who prefers to stay home than go out. I used to have friends but once my parents started doing drugs my family got poor and everyone was too embarrassed to be seen with me. That's what my ex best friend Jack Gilinsky did. I used to be best friends with Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson but once my family became poor Gilinsky avoided me and Johnson didn't want Gilinsky to do the same to him so he followed Gilinsky's actions. Johnson has apologised and I forgave him but we don't talk so Gilinsky won't hurt me even more for talking to his friends. Oh yeah. Gilinsky bullies me. Sometimes verbally but more often than not physically too. He's been bullying me for about 5 years.

I'm alone and getting abused by everyone I that used to love me but it's okay. I'm used to it. Everything good comes to and end and that's what happened my life 8 years ago.

///////////////////A/N//////////////////////////

What do you all think? This entire book is dedicated to kkimmy__ because she came up with the idea and is helping me make decisions! She is amazing! Love you Kim! ❤

Vote, comment and all that good stuff! Check out my other books if you want! I currently have a Brooklyn Beckham book, a Taylor Caniff book, a Nate Maloley book and a Matthew Espinosa book!