Chapter 3

Well this is it. Today I move into the Gilinsky household. I'm nervous. What will Jack do to me? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I finally finished packing everything. There wasn't much belonging to my parents so I just decided to take it with me. I pick up the first box and hold it with my hand that isn't broken and begin the 15 minute walk to the Gilinsky's house. I only have about 10 boxes anyway. As I said we were poor, my parents didn't care, I don't own much.

I knock on the door and Mrs Gilinsky opens the door. "Hi Mrs Gilinsky! Is it okay if I start moving in some stuff? You said I could today." I ask. "Of course honey! And please call me Katherine! You're practically family! Did you walk?!" She exclaims. "Yeah. It's fine. I'll go out this in Laura's room so" I smile as I walk towards Laura's room to put the box away. I'll unpack later.

I come out of Laura's room at the same time as Jack comes out of his room. Great. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He whisper shouts. "Didn't your mom tell you? I'm the new maid." I explain. "Oh for fucks sake!" He groans and storms towards the living room to see his mom. I follow so I can go home for more boxes. "Ally! Jack! Perfect! Ally you can't carry all the boxes with you're arm so Jack is going to drive with you in the jeep and you can bring them in that!" She smiles. "No. Really. It's fine. I could do with the exercise!" I try to change her mind. "You can say that again. Fat bitch" Jack mutters. "What did you say honey?" Katherine asks him. "Nothing" he smiles at his mom. "No arguments. Now the sooner you two start, the sooner you can both relax together! " she claps her hands. As if.

Jack and I trudge out to the jeep and drive to my house. He follows me up to my room where all the boxes are. We load them into the jeep without speaking to each other. Jack begins to head back into my house. "Where are you going?" I call after him. "To get the other boxes" he says. "That's everything though." I say quietly. "That. That is everything you own?" He asks in disbelief. "What did you expect?!" I ask harshly. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He shouts slapping me hard across the face. "Sorry" I stutter. He rolls his eyes and we both get into the jeep and go back to his house.

Him and Katherine help carry all the boxes in and up to Laura's old room. "Thank you." I smile. "Jack is going to a party and David and I are going to a friend's house for a while tonight. Do you have any plans?" Katherine asks after Jack leaves. "I'm just going to unpack. I'm not really one for going out." I shrug. "Okay. Well for dinner there's pasta in the fridge if you want to reheat it or there's money in the cookie jar if you want to order in. Have a good night" she smiles and leaves. I hear her and David leave the house and Jack leave soon after. I finish unpacking and go heat up the pasta for myself. While I'm sitting down eating the pasta I get a text from Corey.

Corey: where the fuck are you?! I'm at your house.

Shit! He's pissed.

To Corey: I'm so sorry! I completely forgot. I have a new job. I'm a maid for Gilinsky's. I live there now too.

A few moments later I hear a loud knock at the door and I know exactly who it is. Corey. I open the door and slaps me across the face before barging in. "I know exactly what you're playing at! You're such a SLUT!" He shouts in my face as he pins me up against the wall. "I don't know what you mean!" I whisper. "You're cheating on me with Gilinsky and now because you're parents died no one else wanted your waste of space self so you moved in with your boy toy!" He says mockingly. "I'm not dating Gilinsky!" I defend myself. "NOT ANYMORE!" he shouts punching me in the face. I fall to the ground. "If I catch you TALKING to him again I'll make sure you regret it." He kicks me before walking away. I pull myself up off the floor and go to take a shower. I need to wash the feeling of his dirty hands off of me.

Once I'm out of the shower I get dried and change into some comfortable clothes to sleep in and go to bed. I set my alarm for 8:30 a.m. so I can start working by tidying up after breakfast. I fall asleep straight away.