Chapter 11

Ally's P.O.V

              Jack wakes me up the next morning and we're still in the tree house. "We have school today." He says in a monotone. I nod and go into the house.

             I get dressed and eat an apple and a cereal bar before walking to school. I can't wait to graduate. Well....that's if I can get into a college and afford it.

           Once I'm in the school I hastily make my way to my locker. "Hey Ally!" Sammy greets cheerily as he stands next to my locker. "Hey." I respond as I get my books. "When do you get that cast off?" He asks pointing at the hard blue cast surrounding my broken arm. "A few weeks I suppose. I'm not really sure." I shrug.  "I better go. I have English and my teacher is an uptight bitch." Sammy groans. "Alright. See ya around Samuel." I laugh to myself as he walks off.

               I walk to my Health and Social class. I sit down in my seat in the back corner of the room and take out my notebook and a pen before I lay my head on the table, trying to drown out the immature assholes around me.

            "Alright class! So for the next week I have a project for you all! You will all have to take care of these robot babies in pairs. At the end of the assignment I will collect them up and I'll be able to check when it was fed, how long it took you to get it to stop crying and so on." The teacher explains as pretty much the entire class groans. "I'm going to call out the pairs then you come collect the baby and I'll give you a bag of supplies to get you through the day. After that you have to buy your own things for the baby. So pairs! Annabel and Zach. Brianna and Tommy. Tiana and Lance. Casey and Jack Johnson. Ally and Jack Gilinsky......" wait. Did she just partner me up with Gilinsky?! Of all people! I walk up and get the baby and the bag while Jack just sits there with a look of what appears to be shock on his face.

I can already tell this will be a very long week.....