Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm and got out of bed. I got dressed (***a/n*** outfit above***) and went to the bathroom. I sighed when I saw the bruise on my face from last night. I take out the concealer I always use on the bruises and work away until it's not noticeable.

I go downstairs and see Katherine and David at the table eating breakfast. "Hello" I smile. "Hello Ally" they greet. I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and eat that for breakfast. "Where should I start cleaning?" I ask as I finish eating the apple. "What about the kitchen? David and I have to go to work today and we're leaving now" Katherine suggests as she leaves the kitchen with David. I gather up the bowls and plates so I can wash up.

I finish cleaning the kitchen,both bathrooms and Katherine and Davids room at about 2 o'clock. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make lunch for myself. In walks Jack, Sammy, Nate and Johnson. "When's lunch going to be ready Gomez?" Jack asks leaning against the counter. "I'm a maid. Not a chef." I remind him. "I'm warning you. Don't talk back." He hisses in my ear. I take my sandwich up to my room so I can eat there in peace.

I finish my lunch and I hear the boys in the sitting room and decide now is a good time to clean Jack's room. I go in and begin making the bed, picking up dirty clothes, etc. I take all the dirty clothes and go to the laundry room and put on a wash. Now I only have the lounge left to clean which is where all the guys are. Great.

I go into the lounge and start dusting the mantle piece and picking up food wrappers the boys have thrown on the ground. I hear a loud crash behind me and I turn around to see what happened. "Oops. Be a good maid and tidy that up." Jack gestures to the bowl of dip he just dropped on the ground. That so wasn't an accident. I grab a cloth and a dustpan and tidy it up.

I'm just about to leave when I hear Jack again. "Oh maid!" He calls mockingly. "What?" I ask. "I need you to clean up the chips Sammy dropped." He says. "I didn't drop any chips." Sammy interrupts just as Jack knocks the bag of chips out of Sammy's hand and onto the floor. I bite my tongue and clean them up.

This time as I'm about to leave I hear another loud crash. I see Jack has knocked over a glass of cola. I walk over to mop it up when I see it's also on the white rug. "You asshole! That's going to stain! How stupid can-" I shout but am cut off by Jack slapping me across the face. "Clean it up." He smirks. I go to the kitchen and get stain remover without saying another word.

I'm trying to get the stain out of the rug while the boys are outside playing basketball. It finally comes out just as they guys come back in. It's about 6:30pm now.

The boys order a pizza while I make spaghetti bolognese for myself. I eat that in my room so they boys don't annoy me. Once I'm done eating I go downstairs to start washing the dishes.

I finish washing the dishes and turn around to go back upstairs only to be pinned against the fridge. It's Nate. "Aye lil mama!" He slurs. He's drunk and he reeks of alcohol mixed with marijuana. "Nate, please let me go." I say calmly. If I've learnt anything from my father coming onto me when he was drunk it's to stay calm. Otherwise they get angry. (A/n I don't know shit. Don't ever take any advice from me. Unless you've heard it from someone else too!) "But then I wouldn't get to do this" Nate whispers as he grabs my ass and sloppily kisses my lips. He pulls away and continues to hold my ass while kissing my neck. "No. Nate. Stop. Please stop."I bet but he doesn't. "STOP! PLEASE!" I shout trying to push him off but he's too strong.

Sammy, Johnson and Jack run into the kitchen to see what's happening. Johnson and Sammy pull Nate off while Jack's drunk ass stands stupidly by the door. I mutter a thanks to Sammy and Johnson who are holding Nate up before I run past Jack up to my room.

Having Nate drunkenly come onto me reminded me of all the times my father sexually harassed me while he was drunk. Those were times I was trying to forget but tonight has dragged them back up. I knew Jack is an asshole but I didn't think he'd be that much of one to stand there and not help!

I climb into bed and go to sleep trying to block out everything and all my memories of the past and tonight.