Chapter 9

*Jack's P.O.V*

I hear the door slam and figured it was Ally coming home from somewhere. I was about to shout at her for slamming the door but decided I shouldn't in case my mom was home.

I hear Ally go into her room and once again slam the door. She sounds like she's crying? Ally doesn't cry. Even when I beat her up she doesn't cry. Should I go see what's wrong? No. I'll only end up hurting her or developing "my feelings for her". Johnson thinks I have feelings for her but I can't. She's a maid. She isn't good enough for me.

After another 30 minutes of hearing Ally scream, cry and break things, I decide to go in. I walk in and her head whips around towards the door. She looks broken. She's sitting on the ground wearing a large t-shirt and surrounded by broken glass. Her tear stained eyes flicker from me to a torn photograph in her hand. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll clean this up later." She stutters sounding scared and broken.

I sigh and close her door before I sit on the floor next to her. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." She lies. "Ally. You never cry. Something has to be wrong." I say. "Corey" she mumbles gesturing to the torn photograph in her hand. "What happened? Did you two get into an argument?" I pry. "No. It's worse. You wouldn't care. It's okay." She says in a monotone. Something he did broke her. He broke her and someone needs to fix her.

"Tell me everything. I want to know." I say to her. "Well he text me and called me a lot but I didn't realize until later. He wanted me to go to his house so I went quickly without replying to him. When I got there...he pulled me inside, shouted at me, hit me and he..... he raped me...." she says quietly before bursting into tears. "Ally. I'm so sorry. Did you break up with him?" I ask quietly as I pull her into a hug. It feels strange to hug her but I like it. She pushes me off. "I don't think you understand. I can't dump him. He won't let me. If I try he'll hurt me worse than ever before." She says. As she pushes me off her I notice blood trickling down her arm. "Ally? What happened your arm?" I ask as I grab her arm. She winces at the pressure on her arm.

I help her up and lead her to her bathroom. I lift her up onto the counter and grab the first aid kit. I start to clean the cuts on her arm. "How did you get these cuts?" I ask even though I already know. I just wanted to be sure. "I broke the picture and the glass was there.... I just wanted to see if it would help..." she trails off as she looks down. I use my index finger to lift her chin back up. "Cutting won't help. It may seem like it helps in the moment but in the long run it doesn't. You need to find other ways to cope with pain. Now keep your chin up princess. Your tiara is falling." I wink at her trying to lighten the mood. She laughs a little and cracks a small smile at my cheesiness.

"Why?" She asks me. "Why what?" I ask confused. "Why are you helping me? Why are you acting like you care? I have a lot of 'why' questions for you." She says looking me in the eyes. "I'm helping you because I care and I care because no one should have to go through what you went through today." I reply helping her down off the counter. "I'm going to take a shower. Try wash the feeling of him off." She says to me. "Okay. Meet me outside after and bring anything of his you own. I'm also taking these" I say as I gather up her razors. Just in case.

I walk out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. I hear the shower start and begin to tidy up all the glass on the floor. Once thats done I go downstairs and start gathering things together to try and cheer her up.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
A/N
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So a bit of #Jally time! And a Jack p.o.v chapter! Also that's Jack and Ally's ship name Jally. What do you think of it? I like it.

What will Jack's surprise be?

I'm going to start doing a Qotd because I want people to comment more because I love replying to comments! So today's Qotd is:

What languages can you speak?

Aotd:
I can speak English, Irish and I'm learning French.

Vote, comment, answer the Qotd, add to your library/reading list and all that good stuff!

Love you! Xx