Chapter 12

The rest of the day goes on and the doll is quiet. Our teacher said it's programmed to start after school hours and any time on weekends. Jack has been avoiding me. Yay. I'm going to end up doing this whole project by myself and he'll take the credit.

            At the end of the day I walk back to Jack's house and leave the doll on the sofa in the living room as I get to work in the kitchen. I clean all the utensils and dishes from breakfast before I start into cooking the dinner. Once the dinner is cooked I begin to plate up. As I'm plating up my favourite person walks in. Jack. Note the sarcasm.

                  "Mom and Dad aren't going to be home for dinner. Mom has yoga and Dad is working late." He shouts as he plops down on the sofa. I hear a scream and run in to check what's wrong. I see Jack holding the doll above his face. "Why the fuck did I sit on this thing?!" He asks looking traumatised. "I don't know. Ask yourself. Dinner is ready." I say trying to supress my laughter as I walk back into the kitchen.

                  "We're giving that thing back tomorrow morning." Jack says as he sits at the table. "No we aren't . Unlike you I actually want to pass all my classes and get into college." I narrow my eyes at him. "Well sorry. If I wanted to play Daddy I'd find a kinky chick" he says as he stuffs his mouth. "Lovely. That's just lovely." I scoff. "Leave the doll situation to me. I'll handle it." He assures me. "No. I don't trust you. We'll either do it together or I'll do it on my own." I say bravely. "You don't trust me? Why not? Hmm?" He says as he leans close to me. "I asked you a question! Answer me when I speak to you!" He screams. "I'm sorry. I just didn't quite understand what you handling the doll would mean." I whisper the lie. Jack steps back and turns around running his hands through his hair. I take this as my opportunity to run up to my room and lock the door behind me. I hear the front door slam.

**Jacks P.o.v**

           "I lost it. I freaked out at her and shouted. All because she said she didn't trust me. I'm a monster dude. What's wrong with me?!" I exclaim as I pace around Johnson's room after explaining what happened between Ally and I. "You need to try control your anger. Maybe start yoga with your mom?" Johnson says. "Nows not the time for jokes Johnson." I sigh. "I'm not joking. You should actually try it." He says seriously. "Sammy and the guys are gonna laugh." I pout.  "They aren't gonna laugh when you're dating Ally" he laughs making me smile at the thought. "Okay I'll give it a go but if Sammy or the guys laugh you're gonna have to punch them for me because I'll be too zen-ed out to punch." I joke.