3: I lost it

"You never saw what you saw."

Lazarus opened the back door and yelled for help. His serious face changed into a face full of worry. I'm starting to get pissed. My parents ran to the back door as if in a race. "I was in my back yard and I saw her fall. She was pretty high up, probably a bee's nest." Lazarus handed me off to my father and he followed them to my room. My confused eyes never left Lazarus. The lack of emotion made me skeptical.

If looks could kill I would be long gone. I felt like he was threatening me. That means I can't tell my parents what happened? Of course I'm going to, he doesn't need to know that. We all reach my room and my mother goes to get some ice and medicine. "This fuss is for nothing. I will be fine in a minute."

"Alex, never can be too careful." My father responded, along with me, he kept eyeing the guest in our house.

Why would he care what I told my parents? They will call me crazy anyway. Lazarus starts to walk towards me. Damn, he walks like a man with business, sort of frightens me. His hair hangs over his eyes giving the false rushed look. My eyes travel to his, the brown eyes are still death staring me. Every step he took echoed in my ear. He no longer looked friendly; his smile was replaced by a frown. My breath stopped as he knelt down.

"Those bee's must've scared the hell out of you. Bee's are bitches"

"Yeah, bee's."

"Get better soon." And with that the boy next door left. So not bees. I waited till I heard the door shut before I began to talk.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"It's wasn't bees. Would you belive me if I told you it was-like-a demon of some sort? No of course not. That's crazy." I answer for him instead.

"Are you sure that's what you saw?"

"Sure as hell it wasn't bees!" I finished with a nervous laugh. My dad thinks I'm crazy. I know it.

"Then I believe you." Whoah, wait. Did my dad just say those three words every child dreams of? He did. Praise the Lord. My muscles loosen. The medicine and ice came through the door with my mother holding them. They and me my needs and sit down next to me.

Bees. Seriously?

Lazarus. I bet he knows what that was. I'm going to make sure he tells me.

Hey guys, short chapter this time. Thank you for reading. I love writing this so much, if you see any misspelled words feel free to tell me. Or if I use wrong grammar. I'm open to constructive criticism:)