Chapter 9

Two weeks later

As I walked downstairs I hear a familiar voice. I wasn't quite sure of it was her. I went in the hall and I see Normani talking with my mom. Why in the world is she here?

"Do you think she'll be up anytime soon?"
"I highly doubt that you know how my daughter is."
"It's cool I'll wait. I didn't come all the way here for nothing that's for sure"
"Sure thing. Go watch tv I'll make us some breakfast."

As Normani walked in the living room I raced upstairs trying to make no noise. I checked my phone and I have a text from Camila.

CAMZZZZZ: good morning Jauregui lets go somewhere today.

I replied quickly in a positive note. I dressed up in my favorite outfit. I felt a little lazy so I didn't fully tie my shoes. Nothing will happen I say to myself.

CAMZZZZZ: I'm here ;)

I get my bag and quickly go downstairs.
I scream
"Good morning mom I'm leaving to do this project with a friend I'll come back soon!"

I run quickly as possible so that it'll be believable that I didn't see Normani.

As I enter the car I see Camila fixing her hair and putting on a dark red lipstick. Which may I add looked incredibly beautiful on her.

"Let's go!"
" well good morning to you tooSomeones on a rush."

The car ride consisted of us singing to the newest song in the charts to the oldest one we can think of. I look at Camila and I see her lips. They're so perfectly plumped and naturally beautiful. Camila turns to see me looking at them and she smiles.

"Why are we pulling over Camz?"

"Listen Lauren, I know it may be scary but trust me if it happens its worth it."

"Wait. What?"

"I can't stop thinking about what almost happened and it didn't happen because of my stupid self. "

"Camila? Slow down"

She wasted no time and leaned in quickly and kissed me. It started off slow. Lips moving in motion to our comfort. She grabbed the back of my head and slowly moved her hands through my hair. We pulled away to have time to breathe and pulled back in for another kiss. She began going down my jaw and sucking as if she was trying to find the perfect spot. It was close I felt it.

I moaned and felt a grin from Camila. She sucked so hard and I didn't think at the time but I knew it was going to leave me a mark. She stopped and looked at me.

"So Lauren?"

"That was amazing."

"I know I'm the best. Let me take you out"

"I have a better idea. Sleep over my house today. I really want you to be there."

"Sure thing Lo"

SHORT AND DONE IDK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE NO ONE REALLY READS THIS