Chapter 11

I woke up and I noticed Normani was no where to be seen in my room. She must be in the kitchen. I checked my phone hoping Camila had texted but my phone had no new messages. I sighed and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair up.

I though to myself. How can I be falling for Camila? I barely even know her. I've haven't even been here for a year and she's got me bad. I checked the time it was noon. Holy shit Normani was leaving to the airport at 3.

I rushed downstairs and saw her playing with Chris.

"Mani! Why didn't you wake me up?!? We could've gone somewhere!"

"No you looked so tired. Plus I'll visit more maybe you can go too."

"I highly doubt that Mani you know how my mom is."

I looked at the door remembering what had happened last night. Camila grabbing my waist pulling me closer. Hours before that had me moaning just with kisses and sucking. Cabello has me mad.

"Uhh Lauren? "

"Oh sorry I just.."

"Imma do a background check on your little friend. She seems nice but you can never know"

"Stop mani don't do anything."

"I won't promise anything"

Hours seemed like seconds when it came to leaving. Goodbyes were the worst thing ever.

"Well Lo I guess this is it."

"It sure is right.

"Stop crying. You're going to make me cry be strong Jauregui!"

"I will it's just that imma miss you so much mani"

"I'm going to miss you too Lo but think of this its senior year! You can come back and go to college there!"

"Yes that's true" I said with hesitation only because Camila might not be there.

"Well go on Mani don't want to be late for your flight."

We hugged and she left. I saw her from a distance and though to myself I'm really going to miss her.

I walked back to the car where my mom was waiting with Chris.

"Lauren I was thinking we can go see a movie! What do you say?"

I stayed quiet. Only thinking about last night. My mom does not truly accept me for who I am. Discussing my sexuality with her was the worse mistake ever.

"Lauren? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just not in for movies mom. Can you drop me off at Camila's house? She wanted to hang out today"

"Don't you think you hang out with her just a little too much darling."

"No I'm not fucking her if that's what you think mom. Not every girl I happen to talk to means that I like them (total lie with Camila. I really liked her)"

"Lauren! That is not what I'm saying!"

"Then mom? Tell me how you won't accept me for who I am! Tell me why you can't accept the fact that I like girls? Would you rather me be unhappy with a man who mistreats me? A man who doesn't give me any self worth? Do tell ! I can easily be with this boy at my school who is constantly telling me he wants to be with me!"

"Lauren I'm ..."

"Sorry yeah I get it. Can you please drive me to Camila's"

I saw her head nod and we drove I put the gps on my phone and it took us to the tough part of the neighborhood.

"She'll be out soon bye"

"Bye Lauren. I love you."

I nodded and she drove off.  Camila came out the door wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and booty shorts. She came running and hugged me.

"Damn Cabello you're going soft on me"

"No I'm not. I'll leave you outside just to show you."

"No please don't do that"

She got a hold of my hand and we went to her room. It was a little is a mess . As we got to her bed she threw everything to the ground.

"So... Normani left?"

"Yeah just came from the airport."

"Cool..."

We sat there just staring at each other. Her brown chocolate eyes hit my heart and I felt the tension. She got closer. As she did I felt my breathe speeding  up. She got a hold of my hand.

"Listen Lo, I'm not sure if you know but I'm a lesbian. I'm not one to play games when I'm in a relationship. I love hard and when I do I make it the girl I'm with the ultimate priority. If you're not up for it. Just go before this gets worse."

"Camz, i like girls trust me. You think I would be here if I didn't? And I happen to like a certain girl . She happened to be in this room. I think about how me made me moan with the kisses. Trailing down my neck and when she sucked it. I think about how she touched my body. I think about what more we could of done. "

I see Camila smirking and having a mischievous look. Her face seemed in pleasure with how I talked. She grabbed my hand and pushed it to my special area.

"Lo you got me really fucking horny with this you are saying. Touch yourself."

"What?"

"Like this."

She let go of my hand and pulled her shorts down. She was in a thong. She moved her fingers in circles. As the minutes went by I began to hear the wetness.

"Like this Camz?"

I was only in my underwear and bra. She looks at me and began to breath loudly. I began doing circles. Touching and teasing myself.

"Stick a finger inside"

I took off my underwear and threw it to her. She stared intensely at my area as I sticked one finger inside. I began feeling very hot. I began to moan.

"Scream my name Lo,"

"Mhhhmmm Camila..."

"Go faster stick another in."

"Uhh Camzzzz. You like it like this?"

Camila licked her lips and pushed my hands out of the way. She began taking off my shirt and I was only in my bra. She inspected every part of my body.

"Lauren! Lauren!!"

"Oh crap sorry mom. Uh thanks for the ride."

What the actual fuck was I thinking about.