18) Jealousy, Flirting, and PDA

[Saturday]

[School Gym]

Dan's POV

"You should know that I don't like this." I grumble as I take down a banner that I made. "All of my efforts are going to waste and who even looked at these? No one! What was the point of making banners!?"

"Calm your tits, Dan." Noelle says as she dusts the floor. "I don't like this either."

"Well, I'm having loads of fun." Mark comments, grinning. He's literally not doing anything besides commenting about how shit Noelle and I are at cleaning. I'd like to see him do this!

"Yeah, staring at Dan's ass." Noelle snorts. "Even I'm doing that, but it's not arousing anymore."

"Cheers, guys." I say, sarcastically. "Well, at least people like my ass."

"The things I want to do with it..." Mark jokes, making me blush and stagger a little on the ladder. Screw him.

Noelle laughs and she and Mark engage in a conversation about me as if I'm not even there with them. Honestly, they're such strange people and it still amazes me that we're all friends.

"Olivia's in the house!" Olivia shouts, sashaying in like a queen. She's literally dressed as if she's going on some sort of fancy date. A magenta mini skirt with a light brown, off-shoulder sweater and a salmon scarf. Oh and let's not forget her fishnet stockings

"Can someone explain as to why she's dressed as if we're going to Paris?" Noelle asks, raising an eyebrow. The three of us are dressed down, literally wearing ratty sweatshirts and sweatpants.

We didn't bother to dress properly for cleaning the damn gym.

"I'm taking you guys out for lunch at my family diner and we're having a fancy themed lunch, so you need to dress appropriately." Olivia says, handing Noelle a bag. "I brought you guys some clothes to wear, so get ready!"

"We're not allowed to go, Olive." I say. "We have to stay here for lunch."

"Tsk, tsk. Always questioning my methods, Daniel."

"You can't blame me."

"I'm pretty sure you know how to skip lessons, right?"

The three of us share a look before agreeing with her. Skipping will get us in massive trouble, but it'll be worth it for food. Especially, at her family diner. I remember going there for the first time when I met Mark.

Yeah, they have amazing food there.

"Alright, so go and change!" Olivia instructs. "I'll take down the remaining banners."

"Why're the clothes in separate bags?" Noelle asks, taking out three smaller bags.

"How else would I've differentiated between you threes' clothes?" Olivia asks, playing with her auburn hair. "Now, go and change! We don't have all day, guys."

Noelle heads to the girl's bathroom, while Mark happily joins me in the boy's bathroom.

"I get to see my baby naked!" Mark exclaims, happily.

I roll my eyes. "Don't get too excited, Mark. I'm not stripping down completely." I look into the bag which Olivia packed for me and take out my ripped, skinny jeans along with my black and white stripped sweater.

Hell, she even added pins and a rubber band in the bag!

"Oh god..." Mark groans. "Oli put my leather jacket in here."

"How is that fancy?"

"I think she packed casual clothes for us so she can look better and have people compliment her."