Chapter 1

(cover created by BeaMichelle7322 :3!)

"Sebastion?" you whispered to your curly haired friend in the lunchroom.

"Yes?" he took a large bite of his apple and leaned across the table towards me.

"I think I have a stalker." His eyes widened and his apple fell into his tray with a plop.

"You weren't supposed to find out about it so soon." his hands shook the slightest bit and his voice was a tiny shriek.

"Find out about what? What's going on?!! Is there something you aren't telling me?" You placed your small hands over his, willing him to tell you what exactly was on his mind.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) he said if I told anyone he'd-"

"Sebastion?" He stopped talking and stared transfixed at something. Something behind you. You turned around but saw nothing.

"I-Im sorry (Y/N), I have to go!" Sensation grabbed his tray and ran to sit with a few freshman. One of them, you now noticed, stares at you. You recognized him. He was your brothers best friend. Right now, he was giving you the chills. You turned away from him and stared down at your tray. Thankfully, the Nell rang before you could get frightened any further. You threw you tray away and rushed to next period.

Hopefully your day won't get any weirder.