~1~

Every fiber of your being was telling you not to look behind you. You feared that if you moved even an inch, you'd get hurt or at least a bit dirty. You whimpered, wanting to be let down because your attempts of talking failed. He looked up into your slightly frightened eyes as his legs began to spread open with you still weighing them down.

What an awkward position...

You didn't even hesitate to dive at him and hug him tightly.

"Please never do that again, okay?" You pleaded once again with words. Words were becoming a part of you ever since Thomas came into your life again. No more silent (Y/N).

"I won't I promise." He lie down next to you on the cold, smooth grass and snuggled into your neck. This made you shiver. Ever since the day you woke up in his house, you both have became closer. Just not close enough for Thomas's liking.

"C'mon (Y/N) chan I told you I don't have rabies." His arm clasped around your waist, making you more uncomfortable, but you don't say anything. Maybe you were just a little uncertain. A little uneasy. It was too soon. You loved spending me with him, but much like Sebastion, you didn't understand your feelings for him. Was it friendship, or something more.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" You thought for a moment. You inhaled his ocean scented cologne that he knew intrigued you. It wasn't discomfort you felt, you realized, but only uncertainty. You didn't know what you wanted or if you even wanted anything.

"No"

"You like being around me? Do you mind these gentle hugs and secret desires that flow inside of me?"

"Well, I like your presence. I'm just not so sure about the lovey dovey part..." He sighed and realised you.

"One day, you'll realize that puzzle pieces are meant to be joined together."

"And one day, you'll have to realize that a closed door doesn't mean its locked. You can still open its mind to new possibilities until it denies you entrance."

"And another day, you'll figure out that I looked up the word 'yandere'. Without that door being open, the monster in me will break it down to reach you." Your phone rang in your pocket, ruining the beautiful words Thomas spoke. You sat up and looked over to him apologetically before fishing it out of your pocket. It was your father.

"Hello?"

"Family meeting"

The truth starts when you stop lying to yourself...

(Proceed to chapter 6)