I Think I LOVE Him! <3

Ok I just couldn't stop. I feel the need to write more!!!! I have also been working on some of the Oreo Girlz songs which has been taking up time also. Follow us on twitter. @OreoGirlz

Diamond's POV:

[I feel Justin's arm wrap around my waist and he pulls me close to him]

Diamond's thoughts: Damn -____- Why can't I just say no? I love Ray Ray....wait I love Ray? But Justin is just so DAMN sexy. I don't want to hurt Ray though. 

Justin: So you are a fan of me?

Diamond: Umm yeah. You are cool. How much of my conversation did you hear?

Justin: I walked up when you were screaming Justin fucking Bieber.

Diamond: Well.....This is embarassing *blushes*

Justin: I thought it was cute. So I am the reason for your existance? *laughs*

Diamond: See I didn't mean it like that it was just....

Justin: It is all good. I understand. Who could possibly resist THIS!

Diamond: Boy don't start with that cocky shit. You are starting to sound just like Princeton!

Justin: Okay I will stop. I would hate to do anything to upset you babe.

[I smile]

Justin: You have the prettiest smile. I love how your eyes light up everytime you smile.

Diamond: Thanks!

Justin: So you are on tour with Mindless Behavior....They are like my little brothers.

Diamond: I know. They talk about you a lot, but they failed to mention that you were performing tonight. 

Justin: I know. I told them not to say anything. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Diamond: Well that is nice of you to want to suprise your fans.

Justin: Honestly, it wasn't for the fans this time. It was for you.

[He grabs my arm and turns me towards him. We are standing off to the side out of the way of everyone else]

Diamond: Me? I don't understand.

Justin: I really wanted to meet you. I have seen you perform a few times and I am always watching you on YouTube and Ustream. You just mesmerize me. I have feelings for you that I can't explain. You are so funny and nice. 

Diamond: Thanks Justin, but...

Justin: You're just so perfect. When people talk about you I have never heard them say anything bad. I just have this feeling that you are the one for me. If you would just be my girl I could treat you better than any guy you have ever had.

Diamond's Thoughts: OH SHIT!! WHY ME?!

Diamond: Justin that's nice and all

[He cups my face with my hands and kisses me. He starts to add tongue but I push him away]

Diamond: JUSTIN! Will you just listen to me!

Justin: What's wrong?

Diamond: I have a boyfriend!! 

Justin: Oh :(

Diamond: I am sorry. If I was single then I would most definitely date you.

Justin: If you don't mind me asking, who is it?

Diamond R-

[I hear someone yelling my name]

Prodigy: DIAMOND!! WAIT IS THAT JUSTIN??? WHAT'S UP DUDE!