When Things Fall APART........Will They Find A Way Back Together??

The  Contest:

3rd Place: BriMindless

S/O to you girl!! Much love :)

2nd Place: iScreamMindlessx3

S/O to you!! Keep up the amazing work on your story!! I love it and you are truly an inspiration.

1st Place goes too............: sillygirl290729

S/O to you! You will be a character in my story and will have 2 chapters dedicated to you!! I also love your comments! Keep them coming! :)

The Q&A I decided not to do it.....sooo many questions lol. The main one was what inspired me to write this story?

This was actually a dream I had. I told my best friend (Morgz) about the dream and she told me that I should make it into a story on Wattpad and here it is!! I am really glad that so many people are enjoying it! Thanks for all the love and support. I really appreciate it.

***************************

Prodigy's POV:

Prodigy's thoughts: No this bitch just didn't fuck with Star AND my girl...well now ex girl! I ain't got time for her shit no more! #Done!

Morgz: WHAT THE HELL?? WHERE IS MY GLOCK?

Keke: Sit your pregnant ass down!! Ray need to learn how to keep it in his pants!

Diamond: On that note that nigga better not talk to me or even glance in my mutha fuckin direction EVER again as long as he shall live!

Princeton: This nigga right here <<<<< Babe I'm sorry this happened. He doesn't know how to treat a woman.

Diamond: It is what it is.....I am so done with him right now. 

Prodigy: I am done with both of them right now. This nigga better keep his distance from me or else I will bust a cap in his mother fuckin ass! 

Diamond: He ain't worth it and neither is she.

Morgz: She sure as hell ain't! *Jojo voice* I'm just saying you can do better

Prodigy: Thanks sis.

Keke's thoughts: hol up hol up hol up did he just call her babe?? 

Prodigy: Should I call her?

Roc: Naw leave her alone bro! What are we going to do about her being on the bus with us?

Keke: Get her ass a plane ticket and fly her back to ATL!!

Morgz: Naw don't even do that! Throw her shit off the bus and make her ass WALK back to Atlanta. She ain't our fucking responsiblity!

Diamond: I agree! Can we make Ray walk back to LA too??

Prodigy: I wish....

Diamond: I can arrange that! He may not be alive, but he will be back. Maybe not in one piece. 

Princeton: Sadly we need him for the tour.

Diamond: No the fuck you don't! Hell put two damn braids in my hair and I will be Ray!!!

Morgz: That could work!!!

Diamond: I just can't right now!

[She grabs her stuff and storms out of Popeyes]