I Need To Think....

[It is about 2 am and everyone is leaving the party]

Ray Ray's POV:

Ray Ray's thoughts: Damn I fucked this shit up! Now I will never get my baby back. She is so pissed at me. Why didn't I think???? I had the world in my arms and I let her slip away from me. Now my own bro is trying to get at her and by the looks of it Khalil is too! DAMN!

Roc: So where are y'all going to stay? Keisha saidshe got y'all rooms at the hotel if you wanted to come.

Diamond: Well I am going back to my brothers house because he text me and said he won't be there tonight and he wants me to watch his dogs.

Keke: Morgz and I are going to stay over there with her.

Morgz: Can Roc come?

Diamond: Hell I don't care! That nappy headed nigga can come if he wants.

Princeton: What about us?

Keke: What about y'all?

Ray: Can we come with you?

Diamond: I know this nigga ain't just cheat on me and then ask me if he could come stay at my brother's house. Has he lost his mind?

Ray: Look Diamond I said I was sorry-

Diamond: And sorry just won't cut it. If you don't get out my face you will find yourself wearing matching hospital gowns as Stephanie! Maybe you would like that? You could even share a room with her!

[She has this evil look in her eye but I know behind that front is hurt and pain that I caused. I know deep inside of her there is a part of her that still loves me. I may still have a chance. It will just take time]

Princeton: Ray I think it would be better if we stayed at the hotel.

Keke: Where is Prodigy?

Roc: He left with some random girl. He said they were going back to the hotel.

Morgz: He getting it in.

Diamond: Where is Khalil? 

[He walks out from the back]

Khalil: Somebody said my name?

Diamond: Are you riding with me?

Ray: Where are you going?

Diamond: Nigga you gone learn to stop asking fucking questions before you find your head shoved up your own ass! He is staying with us tonight and so is Diggy and Issa.

Princeton: Keisha just text me and said te car is waiting outside. Let's go Ray. Roc I think you should just come with us.

Roc: But I want to stay with my baby!

Princeton: If you want to live to see her again you will come with us. Keisha is expecting all of us to be there.

Roc: Fine! I will see you later my royalty!

[He kisses her and things start getting intense]

Diamond: At this rate she will be pregnant within the next hour.

Morgz: WHAT?!?!

Diamond: I was just kidding. Chill..

Morgz: Oh yeah you were haha. Sorry.

Diamond: Well I am headed out. Meet you guys at his house. Khalil are you riding with me?

Khalil: Yeah.

Diamond: Well bye Roc and Prince. See y'all tomorrow!

[Prince hugs her and whispers something in her ear]