t.h.i.r.t.e.e.n

A/n: Ok I love Michael in sweaters and I know you all do too so I'm gonna try to put sweaters in his outfits more often. Enjoy the chapter.
...

       The next day, Michael informed Ashton of the events he and Luke partook in the previous night. Ashton told Michael to tell Luke and Calum to meet in his classroom after school. Now, it was 3:30 and the bell and just rung. The three students made their way to Ashton's room, excited for what was to come. When they entered the room Ashton wasn't there so they set their belongings on the floor and sat down. A few minutes passed by and Ashton entered the room. He smiled at the boys and sat on top of his desk.

"Good afternoon, boys." He greeted.

"Hi, Daddy." Calum responded with a smirk. Ashton rolled his eyes but sent the Maori boy a quick wink.

"This morning, I was told that Luke here lost his virginty yesterday." Calum looked at Luke when Ashton said that, the curly haired man followed suit. The feminine boy blushed lightly and toyed with the hem of his skirt. "Now, we have things to talk about. I need everyone to be completely and totally honest right now."

The boys nodded. "Okay, so Calum, you one hundred percent want to be part of this?" Ashton asked. "Verbal answer, please." He continued.

"Yes, sir." Calum answered honestly.

Ashton nodded. "Michael, Luke, you both one hundred percent want to be part of this relationship?"

"Yes, sir." Michael responded.

"Y-yes, sir-r." Luke stuttered, cursing himself mentally for stuttering.

"Are you positive, Luke?" Ashton questioned.

"A-absolutely." Luke confirmed.

Ashton nodded again. "Great then we can get into the more private stuff. I want you all to take a piece of paper and write down your top five turn ons and top five turn offs." He stated, giving each boy a pen and paper.

Ten minutes later, they were all done, Ashton then read the papers silently.

(Thank you to CarolineMathildeJuhl ilove5sosjudgemebye and aReLi5sos for helping me out :3)

Michael

Turn ons:
-Hickeys
-Spanking
-Light Pet Play
-Rimming
-Giving/Receiving Blowjobs

Turn offs:
-Rushing
-Degradation
-Rude Partners
-Bad Hygiene
-Selfishness

Calum

Turn ons:
-Hair Pulling
-Dirty Talk
-Blindfolds
-Edging
-Pain (a little bit)

Turn offs:
-Quiet Partners/Having To Be Quiet
-Arrogance
-Going Too Slow
-Bad Breath
-Being Ignored

Luke

Turn ons:
-Feminization
-Praise
-Lip Biting
-Light Hair Tugging
-Teasing

Turn offs:
-Over Aggressiveness
-Forcefulness
-No Aftercare (Michael wrote this one for me)
-Bad Hygiene
-Rushing

     Ashton was satisfied when he was done reading. He wasn't expecting anything too hardcore from any of the boys and he shared the same turn offs with them. He then decided it was time to go over rules.

"Okay, boys, I've read your turn ons and turn offs, these will be kept in mind. I will now go over the basic rules we have. If you don't like one of them, raise your hand and tell me why." Ashton said. "Rule one, when we are in a sexual situation, you will always call me Daddy unless told otherwise. Rule two, you will not touch yourself or fellow subs without my permission. Rule three, you will use your safeword if something gets too intense or makes you uncomfortable. Rule four, you will always listen to what I say and trust me in sexual situations."

No one raised their hand.

"Okay, seeing as no one has anything to say, I want you all to give me your numbers and I will text you my address." Ashton continued.

The boys all told Ashton their phone numbers. Ashton entered each number into his phone under the names Angel😇, Kitten🐱, and Princess👑. Once that was done, Ashton excused the boys and they all went home, excited for what was to come next.
...
A/n: That was a short chapter I'm sorry. I'm gonna publish the character answer either today or tomorrow (probably today). Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah