Books?

Hey so I realised that a lot of my books are either on hiatus or have been discontinued. Because this is my most popular book, I'd like to ask you guys which book out of the following you would most like to read. Also, I have tons of already published books so please check them out.

New Books:

Macey//Muke
5 years ago, Michael and his boyfriend made a mistake. That mistake, became Macey. She was put up for adoption, the couple both quite young and not ready for a child.

Now, years later, the couple that adopted his daughter contacted Michael. She now lives a few states over in Indiana. He, along with his best friends, decide to pay them a visit.

Limited//Muke
[lim-i-tid; adjective] confined with limits; restricted or circumscribed
Or where Luke is in a wheelchair.

Alone//ot4
"In the end, we're all alone."
Or Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum are in a mental hospital and are practically incurable.

Stacey's Dad//Cake/Lashton/Malum
Calum Hood is just a fifteen year old with a crush.

On a married man.

Who's the father of four kids.

Two of which go to school with him.

Yep.

Nerds//ot4
Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke are all stereotypical nerds.

Until one day when they're invited to a party...

The Surrogate//Malum
Michael and Calum have been married for two years and are hoping to be able to have a baby.

But then they find out that neither of them are able to carry a baby.

Crushed, the couple looks into adoption but then find out that it will take two years for them to even be able to meet a kid.

Seeing their friends so hurt, Ashton and Luke (also married) come up with an idea. Surrogacy. But instead of having some random man or woman do it, Luke would. Michael and Calum gratefully take the offer.

It all was perfect. Too perfect.

Another update very soon. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah