ChApTeR FoUr

Third Person POV

(M/N) sighed as he quickly made it to his table, where Shizuo was sitting.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." (M/N) scratched his head, embarrassed. (Well, as embarrassed as an emotionless person can be. :D)

Shizuo shook his head, "No worries, I wasn't waiting too long."

(M/N) nodded, glad he didn't upset his cousin.

"Oh, why hello there, Shizu-chan!"

As soon the two that were seated heard the voice, they quickly turned their heads.

'Izaya Orihara?' (M/N) questioned in his mind.

He looked to his cousin for answers, but it looked like Shizuo was very angry. (M/N) swore he saw one of Shizuo's veins twitch. If that even is possible, that is. (M/N) sweat-dropped.

"Izaya-kun." Shizuo growled.

It looked like he was actually trying to keep his cool for once. (M/N) shifted uncomfortably as the atmosphere got really tense.

Suddenly, Simon comes to the table, "Shizuo, Izaya! Do not fight, da? It scare away the customers. Now be friends, and buy Russia Sushi!" (I can't write Simon to save my life. ;-;)

Izaya sighs, "Okay, okay. Just for you, Simon~"

He slides in booth right next to (M/N). (M/N) scoots away a little, feeling very awkward.
Shizuo looked like he was going to flip the table and choke Izaya till his brains popped out.

"So, what will you get, friends?"

Everyone tells Simon their orders, well except for Shizuo. He just angrily slams his finger on the menu, pointing to his choice of sushi. (M/N) swears he heard the table crack a little.

Simon nods, and heads to tell the chef the orders.

"So, who are you, Mister Mysterious?" Izaya asks and turns to look at (M/N).

"Uh, me?"

"Well, of course you! I don't we've met yet."

"Oh, I'm (M/N) Heiwajima."

Though Izaya already knew about (M/N), he was going to make a good impression. Why? Probably for his devious plans. Freaking troll Izaya... (He and Vriska would probably the best of friends. Have a cookie if you get the reference! (>^w^)>O)

-----------------------------------

School's almost here. ;-; Why.