ChApTeR SeVeN

Third Person's POV

(M/N) spun around and around on his swivel chair.

Spin. Spin. Spin. Spin. Spin.

He suddenly heard a ding from his laptop.

"Hm, another client, maybe?"

He clicks on the email that popped up. It said as follows:

Dear Zer0,

Hello! My friend had told me you were taking requests for ahem, tasks. He also said you were very good at doing these said tasks. He even told me you were able to get into Izaya Orihara's system! So, I humbly ask you to do a favor for me. Could you please hack into Izaya's computer again, and please send me the file called Takahiro Usami? It would be a great help to my job. If you do take upon my request, please email me a reply with your price.

Sincerely, K.C.

"A very interesting task. Eh, why not?"

(M/N) types a email to K.C. with the price and asking how he's going to be paid. Surprisingly, he gets another email right away.

Dear Zer0,

Thank you for accepting my request so quickly! Is it okay if I pay you in person? If so, please meet me at the address today at seven o' clock. 

Sincerely, K.C.

(M/N) typed another email, saying "Sure, that's fine. However we must both wear masks of course!" As soon as he's done, he gets started on his job. He starts hacking into Izaya's computer again. It was pretty easy since he did it a time before.

Meanwhile...

Izaya was partying. Why? Because he just tricked Zer0 into hacking into his own computer. He was going to meet him in person at find out who the [beep] he was. Izaya was still pretty angry from the first they "met." Sure, they would be wearing masks, but he had a plan up his sleeve.

Izaya let out an evil laugh, "Haha, HAHAHA!"

Namie just looked at him and sighed.

Back to (M/N)...

(M/N) just finished up the job he was tasked to do and was sending the file to K.C. After he was done, he grabbed his backpack with his kit inside. His kit included a wig, contacts, and a mask. Better safe than sorry.

He heads out the door of his apartment and locks it. He decided to start heading to the address, because it would be a far walk. Plus he absolutely enjoyed just walking and looking at the scenery. 

He started his trek to the address given to him. There were also other people walking from work or school that day, so he didn't really feel alone. (M/N) continued walking as he stared in awe at the sky. It was breathtaking.

(M/N) smiled. This was probably the only times he would really. He took out his phone and took a picture. Might as well save this beautiful moment. As he was looking down, he heard someone who sounded very panicked.

"We can work this out can't we? You can tell me whatever I did wrong, and I'll make up for it! Sound good?" The voice said.

(M/N) looked around where the sound was coming from. He finally found where it was from, an alleyway. And in this alleyway was a very scared looking teen with a bigger guy smirking at him.