ChApTeR FoUrTeEn

(M/N)'s POV

"Everyone give it up for America's favorite fighting Frenchman! Lafayette! I'm taking this horse by reins, making redcoats redder with blood stains! Lafayette!" The song blasted in my ears. I bobbed my head up and down to the beat. (#hamiltrash)

I was on the Dollars site looking at the recent news as I listened to some musicals while scrolling through the page.

"Hm... Let's see if there's anything interesting things going on," I say to myself, though it was unnecessary because I was alone. Why I am narrating what I'm doing again? (SHHHHHHHH)

Huh? For some reason I forgot what I was thinking about... Weird. I looked back to my laptop, which was covered in fandom stickers, such as a sticker of Sherlock squealing "Murder!" to John, Dean and Castiel hugging, the six Matsu bros, Gowther posing in the Boar Hat uniform, and other things from different shows and books. What can I say? I'm well informed.

I was bored out of my mind and was dying for some action. The only problem was where to find said adventure. There was no jobs available at the moment and his shift at Grillby's doesn't start until later in the afternoon.

"Why is there nothing going on right now? I'm so freaking bored..."

I decided to do some random cleaning around the house since I didn't anything better to do. I connected my laptop to my speakers and played some other songs composed by some English-speaking singers.

"I would react badly to the slightest hint of hesistance~" (It Took Me by Surprise - Maria Mena) I sung softly as I gathered some of the clothes lying on the floor.

I placed them in the hamper on the side to be washed some other time. Then I continued to organize my stuff and random objects around my apartment.

"It took me by surprise, the hatred in his eyes~ I've pushed this man as far as he could go..."

I finished organizing my wires as soon as another song started.

"Are we going to have a problem here? You have a bone to pick? You've come so far, why now-" The song was cut off by my ringtone.

"Ah, ah, ah! Staying alive, staying alive~"

I paused the song on my laptop and grabbed my phone. The caller ID was labelled Unknown. (*wink wonk*)

'Hm... Screw it.'

I answered it.

"Heyyy (M/N)~"

"Well, crap. Long time, no chit-chat."

"Well, you know me~"

"How are the Yellow Scarves treating you, Masaomi?"

"Nah, man. I quit a long time ago."

"Oh."

"As descriptive as always, (M/N)!"

"Well, you know me." I mimicked.

"Heh, always I heard you saved a buddy of mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah, his name is Mikado. You like kicked some punk's butt to help him or something according to him."

"Well, more like hit someone lightly to  stun them and ran away like cowards with your friend."

"Hah! Either way, thanks man."

"No prob."

"K, talk to you next time~"

"Ok, bye."

And the call ended.

----------------------------------
Sorry guys; this is a boring chapter.

I have way too much work on my hands. Hope you enjoyed this either way.