ChApTeR ElEvEn

Third Person POV

'[Beep]ing [beep] in a [beep]ing [beep] with [beep] of [beep] with another one of those [beep]s!' (M/N) internally screamed.

"Izaya-kun... I swear to the unholy name of you if you ruin these day, I will skin you alive," threatened Shizuo.

"Yes, yes. You're not who I wanted to talk to anyways. (M/N)! I think you owe me an explanation~"

"I don't owe you anything."

"Sassy much? Well, why don't I just let so information slip about your identity to the public and you know make your cousin, Mr. Movie Star, be judged by everyone in the world because if his crazy-[beep] relatives." Oh, and look at that, another smirk. Great, this is turning into cringeworthy Wattpad story... Actually, it already is...

"[Beep]."

"Yes, [beep] indeed (M/N)," Izaya stuck his tongue out in a mischievous way.

"(M/N)? What's he talking about?" Shizuo questioned.

"Um, uh. Ugh... He's talking about the thing."

"What? Which one?"

"Code 707..."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL [BEEP]! I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED THAT!"

"Sorry, I know you wanted me to stop, but it's something I just can't..." (M/N) looked down in shame.

Izaya tilted his head, "Hm... what's this? I sense a backstory coming in~"

(M/N) sighed, "Fine... I tell you as long as you leave Yuhei out of this."

"Deal~"

"Okay, well my job started once I moved here to the city."

-:-Flashback-:-

(M/N)'s POV

I was walking out of the bus after leaving the university of technology back home. I was learning some advanced stuff already: codes, how to get into your computer's system to fix certain things, etcetera. However, I absolutely loathed the professor there. He was a total [beep]. (Lots of beeps in this one... XD)

Though I dropped out, I wanted to still use my skills some how. I loved working with computers and other electronics. So, I found a way to get myself out there... the Dollars group. Though I didn't have a chat account on the site, I used the main website as a way to present my services to others.

To be continued...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Hello again! I have finished editing the last ten chapters so here is the long-awaited Chapter 11! Sorry for taking so long... I took a break from Wattpad for a long while, but I'm back now. Hopefully, you guys can forgive me ;-;

Anyways, thank you guys so [beep]ing much for 8k+ reads and 450+ votes! You guys are so [beep]ing amazing! I don't deserve this much praise for making you guys wait this long... ;-; (tears of happiness)

As a celebration, I will be having a Q&A in the next chapter, so feel free to leave questions about the story or me (if you like) in the comments. They will be answered in the next chapter! :0) After the Q&A chapter, the next chapter will be Chapter 12! Yay~ see you then '3' ~<3