Sleepover

Class was as boring as any other day. Blah blah blah. No one even paid attention. Especially Natsu and Lucy. They always stared at each other the chance they got. When Natsu stared at her and she turned and "caught" him, he just moved his eyebrows. He didn't care if she saw him staring at her. And she didn't really mind him staring at her. She rather liked it. He made her feel tingly.

When the bell rang, she walked out like nothing had happened. Levy, walking right beside her, couldn't keep her thoughts to herself, so she blurted out her mind.

"So that guy, I noticed you guys kept staring at each other. I also noticed yesterday but I didn't say anything but I mean he is kinda hot. But isn't it a little creepy? Well I wouldn't mind. Although I have my eye on someone else.

"Levy, its not like that. Wait, what? You like someone and didn't tell me?!"

"Sorry. I thought had."

"Mm. Well guess what. Tonight is girls night and we are going to have a sleepover and talk about everything that has been going on. Okay?"

"Okay fine."

"Thank you."

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick, okay Lucy?"

"Sure. I'll be at my locker."

Levy entered the restroom and Lucy went to her locker to get her stuff for the following period. She took out her binder full with papers and notes. When she closed her locker, someone was behind her. He stood there staring down at her brown eyes. Her staring into his onyx, mysterious ones.

"Hey" he said looking down at her.

"Uh...hey" she answered back a little flustered by the fact that he was so close. One more inch, and they would be kissing.

"How about that coffee?"

"Well, um, you see, its girls night and I'm having a sleepover with my friends.

"Mm. How about tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure."

He grinned at her, then walked away. She sighed and leaned on her locker with her eyes closed. What was she doing? She was in no position to start a relationship. Was that what this was? The start to a new friendship? She wasn't sure but was determined to give him a piece of her mind. She had just gone through a break up and she wasn't exactly ready for a new one.

Levy walked out the restroom and looked at Lucy's face.

"What's wrong?"

"What? Ohh. Sorry, I think I just dozed off. Lets go." She lied.

After school, the three girls met up at the tables outside the building.

"Okay, ladies. Tonight we are going to have fun and eat food and watch Netflix and be happy. We are not letting guys get into our lives tonight, understood?" said a very cheerful yet demanding Erza.

"Understood" said both Lucy and Levy in unison.

"Sorry I'm running late guys!" said a hurried Juvia.

"You missed my tiny speech" Erza said sadly and a little mad.

"Its okay. All that matters is that we're all here. Now, can we go over to my house now? I can't wait to get this party started" said Lucy looking at her best friends.

"Let's go, ladies" said Levy holding her arms out. The girls intertwined their arms together and they walked off to Erza's car.

-----------------------------------------------------------