"I've found her"

He ran further into the forest trying to find something. Then he saw it. The perfect meal. A girl hiking had no idea what was going to come at her. He jumped at her and bit her neck. Blood trickling down her body, wetting her clothes. He loved it. The satisfaction of drinking blood and killing was immense. He loved to kill. To him there was nothing better. He let go of her and her lifeless body hit the cold floor. He happily ran back home after eating.

He opened the door and walked inside to see Dan waiting very furious.

"What did you do?"

"Ohh nothing, just feed on an innocent girl's life. She was quiet hot."

"How dare you!" said Dan grabbing him by the collar.

"You are not going to walk into this town and kill every single person Natsu!" he said angrily.

"Really?" he said, grabbing Dan's hands and switching positions, grabbing his neck and lifting him off the ground. "I am stronger than you and you cant do anything about that. Now, I am going to do whatever the hell I want when I feel like it, you understand?" He let go of him and walked upstairs to his room. Dan lay there, coughing on the floor, wondering what was he going to do about him.

Natsu went to his room and thought if what he was doing was right. Could he accomplish what he wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, he got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. In the fridge, Dan always kept bags of blood in case anybody needed them. He got one and started the drink the red liquid. Afterwards, he headed back upstairs to change. He had recently been assigned to Fairy Tail High and today was his first. He was rather exited about this. A place full of people to feed on. He might as well make list of people he'll eat.

When he finished getting ready, he went outside and walked all the way to school. Of course, after picking up a second breakfast. He could never have enough. When he got there, all eyes were on him. He wore shades so that no one could make eye contact with him, even though he loved being the center of attention. He saw a group of girls glancing so he smiled, revealing his shiny white teeth and pulled his glasses down. He kept walking and entered the office.

"Hi, I'm new here and I came to sign up."

"Sure, right over here" said the secretary pointing at a list.

"Excuse me, what's your name?"

"Natsu Dragneel."

"Okay. Do you have your files with you?"

"Yes" he said, pulling his files out of his backpack and handing them to the lady.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. Your birth certificate isn't in here."

"Can't you just go through with it like that?"

"I'm sorry bu-"

You have what you need

"I have what I need."

"Thank you" he said, walking out. He had compelled the lady to think she had what she needed. One of his many tricks. As he was leaving, he bumped into someone, making her turn back around.

"Ohh! Sorry" she said.

"No, I'm sorry. I bumped into you" he said giving a small smile.

He looked at her as she walked off with her friend. Then he headed to first period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they walked out the girls restroom, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ohh! Sorry" she said

"No, I'm sorry. I bumped into you" he said giving a small smile.

"Woah! Did you see how he looked at you?"

"Ohh please, Levy. We just bumped into each other."

"I say its destiny! He was pretty hot though. Don't you think Lucy?"

"Yeah, I guess."

They were making their way to class, only to find out that they had the same class with the guy Lucy had bumped into. She froze to the fact that she would have to spend all first period with a distraction like that one. Because he was the best distraction she had ever seen. But she walked confidentaly into class. She could feel him staring at her.

As he saw her walking in, he was pretty glad to see that they were going to have first period together. He could impress her with his smartness. Yes, he was a bad boy, but he was smart. And he was ready to show that off.

As class went by, they exchanged a couple looks. When they didn't, they could feel each others glare. When the bell rang, Lucy was ready to get out of there. She grabbed her bag and books and almost ran out the class. Levy had to catch up to her of course. They always walked together. Lucy had about two other periods with him and she was glad she wouldn't have to feel him glare at her for the day anymore. Levy and her always walked halfway home together. After that, Lucy would walk the rest of the way alone. She like that though. It gave her time to think. But not today no. After five minutes of walking alone, Natsu showed up in front of her out of nowhere.

"Hi."

"Ohh, hi. Aren't you the guy I bumped into?"

"Yes. I'm also the guy you kept looking at in class."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. After all, I did look at you too."

"Yeah, I noticed. My name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia."

"Natsu Dragneel" he said, holding his hand out. Lucy gladly shook his hand.

"Well, I better get home now. Bye" said Lucy leaving Natsu there starting at her as she left.

She is very pretty  he thought. He walked home afterwards thinking about the brown eyed blonde.

When he got home, someone unexpected was waiting for him. As soon as he walked through the door, there was his most loyal best friend, who he also thought of as a brother, waiting for his return.

"Sup, bro." said Natsu giving Gray a manly hug.

"How's it going man? It's nice to see you after, what, a century?"

"Come on Gray, it was 15 years."

"You could have visited" say Gray with a "duh" tone in his voice.

"Sorry. I've been busy."

"Ohh I know. You've been tracking that girl that you are always talking about."

"Yes. Yes I have. And now I've found her."

"What will you do?"

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking about it."

"Come on, lets go get something to drink."

"With pleasure."

With that, the two brothers went to hunt for blood. When you are a vampire, you never stop being hungry. The hunger actually hunts you. But to Natsu and Gray, it was like a blessing. They loved he kill. Specially the blood. That's what they said though.