Lisa Straw

"She was wonderful. Beautiful as a thousand full moons shining on a dark night sky. I had never met anyone quite like her. She had a unique personality, none I had ever seen before. The way she was with people was...different. It was as if she made everyone like her by just being her. She came from a long line of Straw's. All with the same personality, and almost the same looks. All of the Straw line were beautiful women, blessed with the best looks. But Lisa, there was something about her nobody knew except her best friend. Not until a few years back did I realize that she used both my brother and I. We fell in love with her, both of us. We each fell more and more for her everyday, and one day, we found out she had both of us in her web of lies, but somehow she convinced us to keep this 'affair' going. She made us be okay with it. Would always tell us she would pick eventually, and I guess we both thought she would pick either one of us. But she never did. She kept holding it off. One day, something terrible happened. She was burnt to death. Captured and taken to a basement in a church and left to burn. We never knew the truth. That is why my brother and I hold such a grudge against each other now. She went by Lisanna Straus back then, but Lisa Straw was her birth name."

"Wow. That's...alot..of information."

He nods

"Thank you, for telling me about her. I know it might have not been easy, but..."

"Yeah, whatever." He stood up and left her there, to ponder on all the information she had just received. There was lots of things to take in. So much information, it was clogging her head. she showed herself the way out and Natsu went back to the living room, only to find out he was now alone. He looked to both sides and wondered where Lucy could have gone. 'She probably left' he thought as he exit the house too. It was dinner time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing could remove everything better than Xanax. But of course, that was never a solution for Lucy. Never ever had that been and idea to cross Lucy's mind. That was more of Gajeel's thing. He was the house stoner. But first came Aunt Aquarius. She had HER past, one she decided never to talk about because it was embarrassing for her. Back to the point; the perfect solution was some coffee with her girls. The girls that could distract her, or make her think about it even more. Sadly though, none of them were available and Lucy had no one else to hang out with......there was one person though.....

Gray.

It wouldn't be so bad to get to know HIM better, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, tell me about yourself.

Well, I love coffee.

I assumed, since it seems I always find you here with those friends of yours.

You say it like they're bad people.

I didn't mean it that way. I simply just haven't met them.

Maybe we could all get together some time.

Sounds like a good idea.

I'm glad you invited me here. Makes me feel wanted.

Does Natsu make you feel otherwise?

Sometimes. I understand his emotions though. Did he ever tell you about Lisanna?

Yes, he did. There was lot's of things, lots of information.

Yeah they had a strong past.