Chapter 1

Under the Cherry Blossom Tree

Asahikawa -Northern Kingdom

The whole kingdom has high walls to keep bandits and outsider. Among the five emperor, Natsume has the highest influence. His hospitability kept him in the top of the foodchain to gather foreign merchants and trade partners. Even the fact that he is the youngest, he was the most influencial man. He's not a dictator nor a carefree man. He's just as balance as how the Kingdom was. The nobles and the commoner doesnt have much difference. Natsume always carries a cat around his shoulder. The huge gate has intricate design. Natsume, the emperor watched from his castle's terrace. He can see his people enjoying the street music. The colorful design are playful in his eyes.

Name: Amano NatsumeAge: 36 years oldPosition: Emperor of the Northern KingdomStatus: Father but not yet marriedSkills: Management, People wise, Negotiation

Name: Amano Natsume
Age: 36 years old
Position: Emperor of the Northern Kingdom
Status: Father but not yet married
Skills: Management, People wise, Negotiation

"Your Highness, some guest are here to seek you", Jushiro, Natsume's commander informed. "From what Kingdom?", Natsume asked while stretching his arms. "The Southern Kingdom, Miyazaki", Jushiro answered. Natsume sighed and cracked his neck to the left. He knew that Southern people are hard to convince and long discussions are expected.

Name: Jushiro UkitakeAge: 35 years oldPosition: Emperor's AdvisorSkills: SwordmanshipStatus: Married but no child

Age: 35 years old
Position: Emperor's Advisor
Skills: Swordmanship
Status: Married but no child

The Courtyard
Asahikawa Kingdom is also known for their interest with flower. The castle's garden are clothed with different wild and hybrid flowers.
"My friend, Takuma-dono, its been a while since you visited me. I was getting worried that I might have offended you with any matter", Natsume sat in front of the old man. Takuma's specialty is upon negotiating. Natsume always have the hardest in dealing with him. "What brought you here?", Natsume asked as he calls some servants to pour out tea. Takuma bowed his head very low.

Name: Takuma KondouAge: 40 years oldPosition: Emperor Southern KingdomStatus: Married with a sonSkills: Combat Skills, Strategist

Name: Takuma Kondou
Age: 40 years old
Position: Emperor Southern Kingdom
Status: Married with a son
Skills: Combat Skills, Strategist

"Your Highness, I would like you to step down as the emperor", Takuma's word made Natsume laugh. "My friend, it's amusing for you to say those things to me when you just arrived", Natsume grabbed his cat and let him walk around the garden. "I didnt knew that you were found of cats", Takuma commented. "I would love to continue our conversation but I have to get prepared for my son's 16th birthday. Please do stay with us", Natsume informed and stood up. "You had a son?", Takuma said in amazement. "But you are unmarried", Takuma also stood up. "Oh, I fell in love with a maiden at the Middle Kingdom. She was pretty and very kind", Natsume smiled and left. "But she died and his father is furioused right now", Natsume continued while he was walking. The cat followed him heading towards the hall.

The servants are preparing the food and the jars of sake are piled in front. Everyone is at their best clothes. The girls are in flower yukata. There was a huge bonfire at the center where the dancers are performing. Takuma went after Natsume and saw lively colors. "Your highness, am I going to prepared the carriage?", a man around 20 asked. "Tsukiyama, you can visit the palace. I will meet you at the castle's gate.

NAme: Tsukiyama RenAge: 20 years oldStatus: SinglePosition: Southern warriorSkills: Swordmanship, Painting

NAme: Tsukiyama Ren
Age: 20 years old
Status: Single
Position: Southern warrior
Skills: Swordmanship, Painting

Tsukiyama roam around and appreciated the cherry blossom. Its the time of the year when they bloom. The place almost looks like painted in pink tint. The sun is starting to go down and yet the moon is already at the sky. Tsukiyama looked up and was amazed by the mixture of blue and orange-red horizon. He looked forward and saw someone playing the flute.

"Why are you alone in this place? Pardon my intrusion", Tsukiyama bowed

"Why are you alone in this place? Pardon my intrusion", Tsukiyama bowed. The lady smiled and stood up. "Wait. Are you a daughter of a noble man?", Tsukiyama asked. "Uhmm... Your face is not familiar. Where are you from?", the lady asked. "I'm from the Southern tribe. Tsukiyama Ren", Tsukiyama answered. "I see. See you around, Tsukiyama-sama", the lady bowed and prepared to leave. "Shall I accompany you back?", Tsukiyama offered. "I can go on my own", the maiden answered. "Oh its not proper to turn down a warriors invitation", Tsukiyama teased. "My apologies, Tsukiyama-sama but I have to go alone. See you around", the white haired maiden ran away. Tsukiyama tried to follow her but he lost tract.

Author's Note :

Almost a character introduction. This is a mixture of some anime scenes.

Disclaimer:

I dont own some characters :D
Credits even for the photos

Hope you enjoy.