#Chapter 15

Revelation

Mizuki woke up and yawned. She sat straight and look around. She saw a man sleeping. She can finally see Ryounuske. Mizuki peeked and was astonished. She covered her mouth.

The man woke up and looked at Mizuki

The man woke up and looked at Mizuki. The girl backed off. She was amazed by how beautiful he can be. "Ryounuske- kun?", Mizuki bowed. "Mizuki!!!", Heisuke opened the door and grabbed the man by his collar. He sighed and removed Heisuke's hand. "My name is not Ryounuske. That's a name that I hated. My name is Akihiko", Akihiko introduced and fix his clothes. Oikawa and Tsukiyama rushed in that place. "Why are there bloodstains in front of your door?", Oikawa asked. The Captains also arrived. "What a beautiful face you have", Kanda commented. "You guys are so noisy. I just want to sleep", Akihiko stood up and went out of his room. They followed him and went to Jushiro's room. They stopped following him. Mizuki was still dumbfounded. Her face is all red. "Did something happen yesterday?!", Heisuke panicked.

The Captains held a meeting. "The carnivores were here last night. Did they know that we will be leaving Mizuki alone?", Saito thought. "Are you sure that it was Mizuki?", Tsukiyama asked. "No one knows about Akihiko", Oikawa stood up. "Calm down, Tsukiyama", Kanda grabbed him back to sit. "There is something we need to tell you", Tsukiyama closed his eyes.

Mizuki walks around and saw Akihiko looking at the Sakura tree. His blue eyes were cold and emotionless. "Mizuki, stop staring at me", Akihiko commanded. His voice was gentle and smooth. Almost like a lady. "Akihiko-san. Thank you for saving me last night", Mizuki bowed. "Who are you?",, Akihiko asked. "I am... Yo-", Kanda grabbed Mizuki and threw her to Souji. Souji was irritated so he didnt catch her. "Akihiko. Why dont you have a little sparring with me?", Kanda invited. "The one who loose?", Akihiko asked. "Will look for a four-leafed clover", Kanda smirked. Akihiko draws his sword. They had a duel....

In the end, Kanda won. "That was a deal. A man doesnt turn away from what he said", Kanda left. He went straight into the meeting room. "He is really the son of the past Emperor", Kanda assured. "What did you just do?", Tsukiyama asked. "I asked him for a duel. I saw his sword and it was the same", Kanda nodded.

Night time...

Mizuki went to close the gates. The wind was strong that her sword dropped on her waist. A blue haired masked man bent and got the sword. Mizuki's heart was racing. She felt scared and unable to move. "Shin-ah, you're here", Saito greeted him. Mizuki ran away with her heart still racing with fear. She bumped on Akihiko who was searching for four-leafed clover. "Now I have to start all over again", Akihiko said in a bored tone. "Let me help you", Mizuki also knelt to find one. Mizuki cant stop but to stare at Akihiko's eyes. Those eyes that tells a lot more. Happiness. Pain. Hatred. Revenge. Calmness. Akihiko pulled one and was disappointed it wasnt. He clenched his fist. "Sorry", he whispered. "No, its okay. I can help you anytime you want", Mizuki said. "What are you saying? I was apologizing to the plant", Akihiko said. Mizuki flushed and looked at the clovers.
T

here was another moment of silence. "You were the first one who talked to me. Aside from Tsukiyama-san and Oikawa-san", Akihiko opened. Mizuki's eyes brightened. She was determined to get some four-leafed clover. "Uhmmm. Akihiko-kun. You're originally from this place?", Mizuki asked. "Ah....", Akihiko nodded. "Then, you must have seen the flowers at the palace. The colorful streets. The music....", Mizuki said in glee. "Some of it", Akihiko answered. "I was really happy that the Kingdoms united. With that, we can freely enter and visit each other. Dont you agree?", Mizuki asked. Akihiko stopped searching and felt a pain in his heart. He just nodded. "You dont talk a lot. Dont you", Mizuki smiled. Akihiko averted his stares and wiped his sweat. Mizuki got a hanky from her pouch and offered it to Akihiko. "Thanks", Akihiko shyly said.

The Captains were secretely watching. "Why in the world is she getting all the credits?!", Hesiuke grunted. "What a beautiful face", Kanda nodded. "I bet he's not good in swordmanship. A face like that and a frail body is not fit for Jushiro-sama", Souji burned in anger. "We cannot let him in any fight", Tsukiyama and Oikawa said in unison. "Right, he was the previous Emperor's son", Heisuke remembered. "But if the samurai sees him here. He'll be a dead meat", Kanda concluded. "No one...except the previous citizens of the Northern saw Akihiko's face. And...no one...is there to testify", Tsukiyama said in a low voice. Heisuke went near the two and searched for a four-leafed clover. Saito went. Souji...Kanda... Tsukiyama and Oikawa smiled. "We are brothers", they whispered to theirselves. "Did also loose to Kanda-san?", Akihiko asked. "But we cant believe he's so dull!!!", they all screamed in their thoughts.

Jushiro woke up the next morning and saw the Captains and Mizuki around the clovers. They were all asleep. In the end, Akihiko was the one who found one.

The end.....

Author's note:

What?!
What?!

Does it makes sense?

Of course not.

Preparing for the next sequel.

Thank you for reading.