After the Storm

I didn't want to go home already. I wasn't looking forward to see any of my family members or rather I didn't want them to see what I was doing.

I pulled out cigarette from my cigarette case and lighted the cigarette I pulled out.Soon I puffed it all out.
I had raging questions rushing in my head.Questions that only Fauz could answer.

"Why would he do that to me? Why would he push me away when all he wanted was me."I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

**************************
I got home. On opening the door all eyes were on me.I checked the time and I realized it was thirty minutes past seven." "Shit!" I said on remembering what mum had told me earlier.

"You are always wandering around not knowing you have a family that worries about you." Mum said.
"I..." She cuts me off.

"You go chasing people that don't want you.What is this?" She asks as she held papers in her hand.

"I don't know." I said pretending I didn't know.I knew it was the papers that woman,Fauz's mother had sent.

"Stop lying to me Nahla!" Mum raised her voice. "At least tell the truth for this one time.." She said desperately.pin drop silence engulfed the place we were.All silent waiting for me to start talking. Still,all eyes on me.

"Fauz's mother sent a court order restraining me from getting near her son." I said following a loud sigh.

"Well you know what,I will get that too.Huh? I'll not let them do this.And listen to me carefully, I don't want to see near that boy." She concludes.

I didn't want to argue.Much less what had happened earlier with Fauz. I start walking towards the staircase before hearing my name.I turn to look.

"Come back here!" Mum orders.
"I am sorry,I don't want to join you.What's the need?You won't listen to me after all. So let me be." I said the last part as I went up the stairs.soon I was in my room.

I laid on my bed before removing my Phone from my purse.I was already going through the pictures Fauz and I had taken. He seemed so happy in them.I wasn't going to give up on him so easily.

I thought of ways but nothing seemed to work.It was just too risky.I would go to jail if I tried getting near him but I can't stay away.anyone else but Fauz.

I changed into my pajamas and decided I should sleep of which was the hardest task.It was hard for me to get my head off what had happened.But soon I managed to sleep.

*****************************

Morning was always my best time of the day.If only I could rub off scenes from the day before from my head.

I went to the bathroom. Washed my face before tying my hair up.Still wearing my pajamas I went downstairs to grab something to eat.

I was petrified by what I had seen."Why is he here?"I asked myself.
"He likes to follow me everywhere, first it was at the hospital and now my house?" I questioned loud enough they could hear me.
"Go cover yourself!" Yusuf yelled.

That had made me realise I didn't have a scarf on.I rushed into the kitchen.I was eating my breakfast but full concentration on their conversation. I wondered how they knew each other.

I noticed how Yusuf would call him Mohammad. That was probably his name.I was getting closer. I wanted to hear what they were talking about.
With their deep voices as they whispered, made it harder for me to get what they were talking about.

Before I know,Yusuf bades him goodbye and goes up.I didn't want to miss the opportunity to talk to him.I needed to find out what was going on.

I ran quickly before he could get into his car.He opened the door only for me to slam it back."What is the meaning of this!" He raises his voice.

"What's with you? Huh?" I asked.He then raised an eyebrow."I am sorry what are you talking about? "He asks confused.
" Why are you following me ?"I ask.He is quiet for a while then follows it with a laugh.After laughing like forever he stops and says.
"What if I am?What will you do about it?" He asks.I was speechless. I didn't expect him to say what he had just said.I had imagined he would come up with something else, just like how every guy does.But he admitted.

I wondered how it would go as we stared at each other.