Deja Vu

Yusuf had beaten me black and blue.I looked at my mum to seek for mercy.She had immediately turned away.I was in a lot of pain.The thought of losing Fauz stung my heart real bad.
I listened to my brother yell. His voice lowered like a radio that was unplugged.
*************
Everything was bright. There were butterflies everywhere. Birds sang as they flapped there beautifully coloured wings. Then I saw him. I saw Fauz.He sat by the bench all alone.

I ran to him as I shouted his name.He ran towards me. We hugged.it was just magical.
************
I opened my heavy eyes.I looked around to see where I was.I had tubes in my nose.Then I knew I was in a hospital."But what happened to me?Where is fauz? "I asked myself.I turned to my right,there was a nurse who was holding a file.
"So you are awake?"She asked rhetorically."Before I call your family,I want you to know my name.I am Asha.You are special to me because you are my first patient if you need me just press this button."She concluded and went out.
"She was friendly but why did she have to call my family?" I said to myself.A thought rushed to my head.I quickly pressed the button she had told me to press if I needed her. She was back in a in a second.
"Did you call for me? "She asked in a sweet voice.
"why wasn't everyone like her?" I asked myself rhetorically."Yeah,what was it that you injected me with that made me sleep? "I asked.She shook her head at first but then finally said its name."it's Diazepam injection.?" She said as though she was asking."Yeah that one. Please inject me again?"I asked.
She nodded. She then injected me.
I soon fell asleep.
**********************

"Fauz you are back?"I asked him as I hugged him hard.He pushed me then I looked."I never left."He said.